Stuck in Heat - Sunday

Here we are... what you have all been waiting for... YUH THEY FINALLY GONNA FUCK! HAHAHAHAH, okok imma calm myself, Imma take a carrot. But seriously, thank you all so far for all the support and I hope you enjoy this and the following chapters. The following will be NSFW chapters and they gonna get hella spicy. I made them as long as possible so I hope you all enjoy it!

George's POV.

It's here, oh god, I can feel it and it's horrible. I can feel my stomach cramping up and my body feels like it's burning. I can feel how slick slips out of my ass making my underwear soaked. I need contact, I need relief, I need Dream right now. I whine escapes my throat as Im surrounded by his scent but I don't feel him close to me, the nest is empty. A desperate feeling invades me as I start to touch myself still with my clothes on, I need the relief somehow. Soft moans start to seep out of me as Im overly sensitive, I need Dream, NOW.

No POV.

George sat up in a daze looking around the dark room, his hand still in his crotch. The Alpha is no were to be seen but somehow, he seemed to miss the light that came from under the bathroom door. In more need of relief he starts to rub his tights together as a shaky breath comes from his mouth along with the soft moaning.

"Dream~" he called out for him along with another moan slipping into his words.

In a matter of seconds the door of the bathroom opens abruptly and a disoriented looking Dream pops out. He also looks in a daze as the Omega's scent has gotten to him. A green glow invades his eyes along with the brown one on the Omega's. Dream is standing there only in sweatpants, no shirt, messy hair and a slightly alarmed expression. At the sight George gives another whine and extends his arms towards him. In signal for him to get to the other's side. Dream get's the message and goes right to him and steps inside the nest.

"Did it start already?" Dream asked holding the other's arm.

"Y-yes, please help me, I need you~" the other stuttered out as he squeezed his thighs tighter together.

The Omega's insides felt in fire and he was in need of the other's touch desperately. Dream started to carefully undress the other only leaving him in his pesky soaked underwear with it's little tent formed. The Omega being impatient pushes forward and locks his lip's on the Alpha's to start out with a sloppy kiss. The Alpha kissed back and wraped his arms around the waits setting him on top of his lap. George immediately wraps his legs around the other's waist while doing the same with his arms on his neck. Still kissing now saliva is dripping from the corners if their mouths and their breaths agitate. George in need of more contact moves his hips atempting to grind against the Alpha not only teasing himself but the other as well.

An aroused growl escapes Dream's throat as he grabs the other's hips tightly and presses him even further down into his cock effectively grinding the other's ass. The wetness from the Omega's slick stains his sweatpants as his tent also starts to show. George moaned into the kiss by the amount of friction, more slick pours out his ass, but he still needed more.

They separated from the kiss to catch their breaths. George wiggles around slightly in Drean's grip, not because it's to much, but more because it's to little. Dream could tell the Omega was really needy so he did as the other wanted and tightened his grip around the other's waist and grinned against him. The other bit his lip, a moan slipping out. The other's hands agains't his body felt like bliss, the relief din't last long enough for him to enjoy it tho.

"D-Dream please hurry up" the burnett said on a shaky breath.

"Heh, you're so impatient, it's kinda hot tho" Dream said as he rose his hands though the other back making him quiver.