Q&A Stream

One normal day as the guys were having their fun. Dream had called them all to do a stream together and make a live version of manhunt. 3 Hunters vs 1 speedrunner, live!
As the Hunters decided to go gather materials so was Dream, but it was a long quiet process. Out of boredom Dream decided to tell the viewers to make them questions so they could answer. The others questioned this decision finding it weird but Dream declared that it would help to kill time and make things more interesting. The rest then decided it would be fun and said they would also be open for questions. First question was to Bad.

StormyOwO: For Bad! Why are you so muffinly sweet? You're kinda like the mom of the group.

Bad laughed as he found the question kinda cute in a way "Well I am the mom of the group, with these muffinheads someone has to keep them in line" he said jokingly while the others laughed along.

Second question for Dream.

Flamexxx707: When are you gonna do a face reveal?

Dream hummed in thought, not really knowing what to say "Meh, whenever I feel like it" he stated

"Yea, that is probably a never" Sapnap said chasing the other two to laugh.

"Yea, he doesn't even showed us yet!" George complained.

"What? Are you that eager to see my face George?" Dream teased making the other stay quiet with a pout and the other giggle on the side.

George wouldn't admit it but he did want to he his face, and not just that but to be with him in person, something about Dream made him feel odd, but in a good way. They were already close friends so why not trust him with that? "W-well Im just saying it's unfair, were your friends and at least us deserve to know how you look like, at least just a little" he argued back.

"I mean, he has a point Dream" Sapnap stated being on George's side with the argument.

"Well maybe to you guys some day but as an official face reveal, I don't know" Dream said giving more though to the subject as he killed a blaze in game to get the final rod he needed for potions and eye of ender.

"Well you better do" George said in a pouty tone as he placed blocks to not fall in lava.

"Well, now that all that was sorted out, next question, this is actually a good time killer" Bad told so they wouldn't get stuck on the previous subject.

Next question was for all.

Killergirl321: How tall are all of you? (Im doing fan art)

"First, if your doing a fan art I wanna see it, second, im 6'3"

"DAMM BRO YOU'RE HUGE" Sapnap stated amazed at his friends statement"

"You're kidding, right?!" George followed with the same amazed tone as Sap.

He laughed "What? Im just tall, what's so special about that?" Dream laughed again.

"Well no wonder you have that kind of voice while being a tall muffin" Bad stated jokingly.

"What's wrong with my voice? It's totally normal" Dream stated killing an Enderman and getting the las pear he needed "haha! Yessss!

"Nothing's wrong man, just caught us off guard with that one, Im 5'10 btw" Sap said.

"Darnit Sapnap! You pass me only by 3! Im 5'7!" Bad said while focusing at the game at hand.

"Only George left to say" Sap threw him in the spot.

"I-I refuse to say, you guys are gonna tease me now" he said while enchanting a diamond sword. He was now embarrased to say his true size because it was dumb.