Flirting Stream?

D e v e l o p m e n t ~ for yall!!! Also a new POV will be added! But only for this chapter! I wonder who it is 7w7

Also I apologize in advance for taking so long to update, pls read the A./N. In the end , happy reading! ♡

No POV.

Little time has passed since that sweet sweet deal. That little incident had gotten the Alpha thinking more and more. Thoughts in and out of his head at a 100 miles per hour. His heart sometimes catching up to some of those thoughts as his mind ended up wondering to places that on Dream's opinion, it shouldn't go. He needed to sort out his thoughts and feelings in order to make something out of them. For now, he decided to set them to the side as today he was streaming some speedrunning.

Dream's POV.

It's the middle of the afternoon, I just woke up from a nap, because I can and wanted to take one. I stretched out to get rid of most of my tiredness and get up. I walk out of my room to check on the others, like any good Alpha should do with it's pack. As soon as exited my room I hear some not so loud yelling from downstairs. As I walk towards the stairs and look down I see Sapnap and George in the livingroom area and BBH in the kitchen. George and Sapnap were fighting over something as they both pulled something between their hands. It looks like the TV remote.

"I told you it's my turn to use Netflix!" Sapnap screamed.

"I was about to use Disney+ Sapnap, go watch it on your computer!" George screamed back.

"No! You go to your computer! The couch is more comfortable!"

"Then why do you think im here you nimrod!"

"Calm down you two! Can't you just agree to watch the same thing?" Bad chirped in to try and calm them down.

"NO!" They both said at the same time giving Bad a small glare.

Bbh just rose his hands in defense, guess he wasn't planning on getting involved on this one.

At this point tho the fight looks serious but it actually isn't, they are both just playfully smirking while glaring at each other. Sapnap growled at George in a not serious manner trying to make him let go of the remote. George in the same manner growled back at him as he pulled harder on the remote. I have to admit it was amusing to see them fight over just the TV remote. At some point they had to stop fighting but it din't look like that would happen any time soon so I decided I gotta stop them myself. But Im gonna have some fun while Im at it. I quietly go down the stairs. They haven't seen me yet, BBH does notice me and I signal him to stay quiet, he does and just stares at the scene in anticipation of what's gonna happen next. I sneaked behind Sapnap, none of them still noticing me yet as they are still bickering back and forward, perfect. I take a deep breath and growl as loudly as I can. I see them both jump and run each with a high pitch shriek. The ran and hid behind the kitchen counter, completely forgetting about the remote. Bad is now laughing almost falling over meanwhile Im already on the floor and wheezing my lungs away. They look over the counter peeping their heads glaring daggers at me.

"Dude what kind of prank is that, you scared the fuck out of us!" Sapnap yelled.

"You guys are such scardy cats" I laughed at them.

"Not funny Dream! That's so mean" George protested.

"You gotta admit, it finally shut you both up" This time Bad chirped in the conversation.

"Oh shut up Bad" Sapnap said kinda annyoned.

I basically deflate in the floor, their expressions where priceless.