|•8•| Class 1A!

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

*Disclaimer*

I'll be getting rid of two students, Koda and Sato. Sorry to anyone who likes these characters!

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

*3rd Person POV*

As Gon ruffled in bed he expected to snuggle against a certain white-haired boy, but he wasn't there. Gon instantly shot up adjusting to the light. He looked around to see he was alone. Yawning as he got up from the bed walking towards the door. He opened the door to the smell of fresh pancakes. Gon walked to the kitchen to see Killua flipping pancakes.

Gon watched in awe as Killua was zoned into his cooking. Killua quickly flipped a thick fluffy pancake onto a plate, coating it with syrup. Killua hummed a bit, finishing the dish with a small slice of butter. Killua huffed as he admired his dish.

Gon finally out of his trance spoke, "Ah, Killua I didn't know you knew how to cook!"

Killua turned to Gon a bit flustered that Gon saw him cooking, "Uh yeah, I learned how to cook when I was with Alluka. She really liked sweets."

"Kinda like you!" Gon said happily making Killua blush

Killua quickly changed the conversation saying "School starts in a few minutes, we better hurry up."

"Kay!" Gon said stuffing pancakes into his mouth

As Gon happily stuffed pancakes into his mouth, Killua couldn't help but stare at the happy Gon enjoying his food. Killua missed this, he missed seeing Gon so happy. Gon's smile warmed Killua inside out. Killua quickly went out of his trance before Gon could notice.

"Cmon Gon, we gotta put our uniform on," Killua said getting up after eating

"Weah!" Gon said with a mouthful of pancakes

Killua walked into his bedroom slipping on his uniform. The gray uniform fit just right. It wasn't Killua's usual style but he didn't complain. Gon walked in quickly putting the uniform on. Killua snuck a glance immediately blushing seeing Gon without a shirt. All of Gon's muscles were on display, Killua could feel the heat rising to his face.

Gon buttoned his shirt moving on to his tie. Gon struggled with the tie, as it intertwined with his fingers. Gon desperately tried to fix the tie on his own with no luck. Killua noticing Gon's current struggle walked over and sighed.

"Here let me do it," Killua said facing Gon

"U-uh thanks." Gon stuttered

Killua did Gon's tie as Gon watched in fascination. Killua's deep sapphire eyes focused on Gon's tie. Gon felt a flutter in his heart. Gon imaged him every morning like this making him blush, hard. As Killua stepped away he noticed Gon's red face.

"Uh, Gon you ok?" Killua said suspiciously

"H-huh! O-oh I'm fine!" Gon said quickly grabbing his red backpack and rushing out

Killua didn't think much of it as he grabbed his black backpack. He walked out seeing Gon putting on his shoes. A faint blush still laced Gon's face. Killua walked over putting on shoes of his own. The two walked out locking the door.

Aizawa and Yamada had left earlier than the two boys to avoid suspicion. As Killua and Gon strolled over to a bus stop there was an awkward silence. Before the two could say anything a bus came stopping. Both boarded the bus sitting down. Gon watched the neighborhoods they passed. Killua on the other hand watched Gon stare outside the window.