|•32•| Dead?

*3rd Person POV*

"You've gotten stronger Killua," Illumi said as he threw multiple punches at Killua

Killua blocked the punches before swiping his feet across the floor. Illumi jumped and kicked Killua in the face, making him fly towards a wall. Killua groaned as he got up. Sharpening his hand again, Killua jumped towards Illumi. Illumi dodged and high-kneked Killua in the ribs. Killua gagged as his back hit the ceiling. Gripping onto the ceiling the wall crumbled under his grip. Bright blue electricity surrounded Killua as he flung himself towards Illumi. The impact was so hard that Killua brought Illumi all the way to the first floor leaving a giant hole where they entered.

"Dammit! Where did they go!" Aizawa shouted as he got to the third floor with the students following him

"I think they went to the first floor!" Midoriya shouted

Aizawa turned to his students, "I'm going after them! You kids head back to the school, and tell them there is an attack happening!"

"Got it!" Iida yelled, "Come on guys this way!"

Once Class A entered the elevator they could feel the elevator shake. They reached the first floor and they rushed out the entrance. Midoriya took a glance towards the crashes and saw an image of Killua appeared before disappearing. Illumi on the other hand stood in the same spot turning and blocking each move Killua attempted. But the class was in for a surprise as they saw zombie-like people with a bright yellow needle in their temples blocking them from leaving. Not far from the zombie-like crowd stood a grinning figure leaning against a tree.

Stepping out of the shadows stood a smiling Hisoka immediately causing shivers to go up Midoriya's spine. Hisoka greeted the group, "Why hello! Oh! It's you again!"

Todoroki turned to Midoriya, "Midoriya, you know this man?"

"Yeah, he's the one who I fought during camp," Midoriya replied

Hisoka walked towards the group as his heels clicked against the concrete floor. "I'm afraid I can't let you leave...," Hisoka grinned, "My Illumi wouldn't be happy if I did."

"Where's Gon!" Midoriya shouted

Hisoka let out a hum before he talked, "How about this! Let's make a deal!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Uraraka asked

"Well... If you win my little game, I'll tell you where Gon is!" Hisoka said joyfully

"What's in it for you?" Todoroki asked glaring at Hisoka

"Nothing! It's just for my own amusement!" Hisoka replied, "Let's move onto the rules, shall we? We're going to be playing tag! Luckily you're It, and all you have to do to win is catch me!"

"That's it...?" Kirishima said suspiciously

"Yup! That's it!" Hisoka said

"Is that even fair?" Momo whispered towards someone

Hisoka replied to Momo, surprising her, "It probably isn't. But I wouldn't suggest a game I couldn't win, now would I?" Hisoka spoke again, "You have an hour and a half to catch me. And if you don't you lose!"

"Ok, fine. We'll play the game, but you better tell us where Gon is then," Midoriya glared

Hisoka's grin widened, "Ok, let's get started shall we?"

Meanwhile...

"Just tell me where Gon is, dammit!" Killua yelled as wiped the blood dripping from his nose