|•17•| Final Round (Part Two)

(I've noticed a few comments about my
b e a u t i f u l profile and I can't help but feel f l a t t e r e d )

*3rd Person POV*

The second phase of the battle was commencing. The first fight of the second stage was between Midoriya and Todoroki. Killua propped himself up with his head resting on Gon's shoulder. Killua was quite intrigued by the battle and outcome. Midoriya and Todoroki reached the arena waiting for the signal to start.

As Midnight yelled for the fight to start both Midoriya and Todoroki tried attacking. Midoriya channeled One For All through his fingers sending a mass amount of wind towards Todoroki. Todoroki on the other hand sent a giant ice wave towards Midoriya only for it to break when countering Midoriya's attack.

Killua and Gon watched as Midoriya tried to counterattack Todoroki's ice attacks. Midoriya at this point was on defense trying to stand his ground.  Todoroki ran up to Midoriya firing an ice attack, as Midoriya's foot almost got caught in the ice, Midoriya punched it away with One For All. The impact of the punch  was so big that it nearly knocks a few spectators out of their seats including Killua and Gon.

The fight went on till Midoriya had convinced Todoroki to use his fire not for his father but for himself. Killua sighed in his seat, at this point he knew Midoriya was in no condition to keep going. But he had to admire Midoriya's  determination and generosity.

The battle ended with Cementoss trying to stop the attacks from each boy from reaching each other. Todoroki ended up winning with Midoriya fainting and being pushed out of bounds. There was going to be a bit of an intermission in order to fix the arena. Gon and Killua along with a few other classmates rushed to the infirmary to check on Midoriya.

Gon rushed in shouting, "Midoriya! Are you ok?"

Midoriya slowly opened his eyes smiling slightly but not saying anything. As more of Midoriya's classmates rambled on Recovery Girl eventually kicked them out. The intermission was coming close to an ending with the next round between Killua and Shiozaki. Gon wished Killua good luck before Killua's fight.

*Killua's POV*

"Good luck Killua!" Gon said giving me a quick peck to the cheek

I smiled, "Thanks"

Although I don't need the luck to win I was happy with Gon wishing me luck. As I walked away I saw a big fiery man walk my way. He looked really irritated and mad. I paid no attention to him as his shoulder accidentally hits me. I waited for a response before brushing it off, but then a hand grabs my shoulder.

"Apologize"

I turn to see the fiery man's hand on my shoulder glaring at me, "What?"

"I said, apologize," He said in a stern voice

My expression changed into a bland look as I roll my eyes, "You want me to apologize? I think I should be hearing it from you."

His grip tightened, "I don't like your attitude kid."

I grumble to myself, "What an ass..."

"What did you say!" He shouts

I sigh, "I'm not saying sorry for something I didn't do."

I could hear him grumble, "I wonder who your parents are..."

"Oh, you don't want to know," I glared at him

"Do you even know who I am!" He yells

His grip only tightens which irritates me even more. I can tell he's getting heated too because of his fire rising. I really hate people like him. I grab his wrisk with the same exact force his used on me. I ripped his hand off my shoulder which surprises him slightly. As I walk away I flip him off without turning back to see his reaction. I don't know who he is nor do I care.