|•28•| Panic

*3rd Person POV*

"Class 1A is already training. You all need to catch up," Vlad King said to 1B, "Last semester, Class A was in the spotlight. Next semester is Class B's turn!"

As 1B followed Vlad King through the forest they finally reached a clearing and were surprised by the sight they saw. Everything was chaos as they saw explosions being launched, rays of light being shot through the sky, and screams of exhaustion. All of 1A were trying to push themselves and their quirks in hopes of making them stronger.

There were constant rays of lights shining and then dimming down only to shine brighter again. Gon was currently releasing nen while switching between different forms of his Jajanken. He was taking it all out on a small mountain that with each move Gon laid on it only dented it more. Harsh winds picked up and swirled around Gon as he charged each of his moves. Aizawa even had to separate Gon from his own mountain just because of how harsh the winds were.

Killlua on the other hand was also releasing Nen while training. Like Kaminari, Killua was electrocuting himself then releasing it towards the sky. Every time lightning would be released loud crackles could be heard throughout the area. From miles away, the crackles could be heard, probably making people think there was probably a very bad storm ahead.  1B watched as lightning lit the sky but then stopped only to be replaced by another one. Each time another lightning bolt shot through the sky, 1B flinched.

"Man, this is pretty intense...," Rin, a student of 1B said

Kendo turned to another student, "Once we join Class A there will be 40 students here. That's a lot of quirks for our homeroom teachers."

As Aizawa walked towards the group he responded to Kendo's comment, "That's why we called them."

Just then the full team of the Wild Wild Pussycats introduced themselves. "That's correct! I'm Ragdoll!" said a cheerful woman

"I'm Mandalay!" Mandalay said introducing herself

"And I'm Pixie-Bob!" Pixie-Bob added

"The name's Tiger. And I'm here to beat you all to a pulp!" Tiger said concluding their introduction

Then there was a giant crash that made everyone turn their heads. As the dust cleared Gon emerged smiling sheepishly as he spoke, "Um, I think I need a new one!"

*Time Skip*

Toga grumbled, "I do not like this! It's so not cute!"

"They were engineered by the black market, or so I think. You should just be happy whether or not it works." Mustard said

"Hi, darlings! Sorry to keep you waiting," Magne greeted

As the rest of the villains gathered Dabi looked around, "That makes seven of us. We're still expecting five more people to join our little party..."

*Time Skip*

It was the next day but also the next day of training. It was the third day of camp and to say at least everyone was tired. The first day of training almost took everything out of everyone that the second day was even more exhausting. But nevertheless, both classes made it through. By the time they were done it had already reached dinner time. As everyone was preparing dinner Killua was busy chopping vegetables while Gon was close by. For some strange reason, the hair on Killua's neck wouldn't go down. Gon had noticed Killua's uncomfortable behavior as he kept constantly rubbing the back of his neck. The feeling Killua felt was all too familiar like he knew something bad was going to happen.

As the sunset, the moon replaced it in the sky. The two classes were going to go head to head in a test of courage. The objective is to make it through the forest, collect a tag with your name, and return with it. As the opposition class will use their quirks in hopes to scare the others out of the forest. Students would be split into pairs as they enter the forest. As everyone drew their pairs, Killua and Gon ended up being separated. WIth Killua ending up with Iida and Gon with Momo.