|•19•| Interships

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Gon's POV*

My eyes fluttered open to be greeted with a dimly lit room. It was raining hard as I heard raindrops bouncing off the window. I sat up, stretching my arms, yawning. Rubbing my eyes I noticed Killua still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful it was mesmerizing. I smiled and giggled as I crawled on top of him. Careful not to wake him I prop myself up and lean over to his face.

I place one kiss on his cheek doing the same to the other. Then I kiss his nose and forehead. I finally reached his lips making sure that it was feathery and gentle. Before I knew it I felt two hands grab my waist flipping me over to my back. Stunned, I was met with piercing blue eyes. I could feel my face immediately heat up and turn to the side not wanting to meet his gaze.

Killua chuckled, "What kind of stunt were you pulling there?"

I pursed my lips and closed my eyes too embarrassed I was caught. I could hear another laugh above me making me squeeze my eyes harder. A hot breath hit my neck making me shiver. As I tried to turn away I found my wrists restricted.

*3rd Person POV*

"Gon...You're such a tease you know that..." Killua whispered into Gon's ear

Gon refused to respond, only getting redder. Killua chuckled again, placing a kiss on Gon's neck. Gon's breathing hitched in surprise. Killua giggled, trailing his kisses till he reached Gon's jawline. His lips could feel the heat coming off Gon's cheek. Killua let go of Gon's wrists before wrapping Gon in a hug.

Gon opened his eyes before smiling, "I love you..."

Killua lifted his head and placed a kiss on Gon's lips, "I love you too..."

"Hey Killua..." Gon said

Killua hummed, "Yes...?"

"What time is it?"

Killua looked at their alarm clock, "Oh shoot! We're gonna be late!"

"What!" Gon yelled shoving Killua off him, "We gotta go!"

Killua fell off the bed before getting up, "Where's my uniform!"

"In the bathroom!" Gon yelled who was already in the bathroom brushing his teeth

*Time Skip*

"We're here!" Gon yelled as he and Killua rushed into the classroom

"Woah, I was wondering where you guys were," Kirishima said

"Yeah, yeah. We woke up late." Killua said shaking off the raindrops from his hair

"Yeah totally woke up late." Kaminari chuckled

"You guys weren't doing anything dirty, right?" Mina teased

"Dirty?" Gon questioned tilting his head in confusion

Killua's face flushed red, "N-no! We weren't doing that!"

Aizawa groaned, gaining the attention of the class, "Ahem. Please be seated and next time set an alarm. I was just going to explain that we have a class on Hero Informatics."

As Gon and Killua took their seats the rest of the class were dreading if there was a pop quiz.

After a short pause, Aizawa spoke again, "You need code names. It's time to pick your hero identities."

The class cheered, "Yay!"

Aizawa activated his quirk settling everyone down fast, "This will be related to the hero draft picks. By extending this to you earlier, pros can invest in your potential. Now let's go over offers."