|•24•| Killua and Gon VS Aizawa

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

(Before the story starts I would like to clear some things up. In chapter 20 I had a brief explanation regarding the quirk and Nen dynamic. If you don't remember I'll explain. When being transported into the My Hero Academia universe Killua's and Gon's Nen abilities became quirks. So if Eraserhead were to use his quirk, Killua's and Gon's Nen abilities would be halted. Although this is only their Nen ability that can be stopped as a move, such as when Killua sharpens his hand can't be stopped. Sorry if this sounds confusing. I really tried making a reasonable explanation.)

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

*3rd Person POV*

After watching their classmates go against their teachers the second to last round was going to start. The round consisted of Midoriya and Bakugou VS All Might. As the horn blared for them to start, the ones in the monitoring room watched closely. They continued to watch as Midoriya tried to talk to Bakugou only to be pushed to the ground. Both Killua and Gon frowned as they watched the two bicker.

Recovery Girl sighed from her seat, "Oh, dear. There's no teamwork between the two. Don't they know what's ahead of them?"

Just then a giant wall of wind came straight for Midoriya and Bakugou knocking them off their feet and destroying the nearby buildings. The source of the wind was All Might as he punched the air causing the immense gush of wind. As All Might ran straight for the two, Bakugou blasted explosions trying to stun All Might. Instead, All Might proceed to grab Bakugou's face making Bakugou blast more explosions at All Might. But he was quickly put down as All Might slammed Bakugou into the ground. Turning to Midoriya, Midoriya tried to flee, jumping backward. But right in the same moment Bakugou also jumped forward, bumping into Midoriya.

Killua shook his head, "There's no correlation in this at all. One is trying to fight while the other is trying to run."

"I think their best choice is running, there's no way they could beat All Might," Momo said

Bakugou stood and walked towards All Might with Midoriya chasing after him. Just then All Might returned with a piece of steel trapping Midoriya to the ground. Bakugou on the other hand was punched in the gut. Getting up All Might approached Bakugou with Bakugou starting to fall unconscious. But just before All Might could throw another punch, Midoriya punched Bakugou right in the face and grabbed him running away.

"Damn," Killua commented

After launching a surprise attack on All Might, the two headed towards the gate. Midoriya and Bakugou could see the gate and continued to run. But All Might caught up, destroying both of Bakugou's gauntlets and kicked Bakugou to the ground. Midoriya on the other hand was grabbed and thrown to the side. Bakugou let out a giant explosion making dust and debris fly everywhere. Grabbing Midoriya, Bakugou blasted him towards the air, yet All Might was quick and stopped Midoriya. The two were getting to their limit though with Bakugou's arms cramping up and Midoriya struggling to stand. All Might had Bakugou on the ground struggling to get up. Just then Midoriya activated One For All and punched All Might square in the face. Midoriya then grabbed the unconscious Bakugou and ran towards the gate.

Everyone watched as Midoriya ran through the gate and cheered.

"Yeah! Midoriya did it!" Gon cheered

*Time Skip*

Soon it was Killua and Gon's turn for the exams. They were in an urban setting that was filled with lots of homes and alleyways.

"Ok Gon, we gotta be careful so we should stick together," Killu said running through the alleyway

"Got it," Gon replied