|•22•| Aftermath of Stain

*3rd Person POV*

Gon ran towards Stain with his arm extended. While Stain on the other hand drew his blades. Stain grinned as Gon finally got into range. Swishing his blade right in Gon's direction, Gon jumps upward. Stain turned around before Gon's foot met with his shoulder. Stain winced before drawing a blade and scratching Gon.

Before Stain could lick the tiny amount of blood Killua was quick to punch him. Dropping the blade Stain grinned.

"You kids are good, I have to give you that. But stop pretending," Stain said.

"You guys have to leave!" Iida yelled, "This is my fight!"

"How is this your fight if you can't even stand," Killua replied dodging an attack from Stain

Stain jumped from wall to wall trying to find an opening. Unfortunately, Gon and Killua were quick to defend each other. If one attacked the other would defend, making sure the other wasn't left open.

"Nice moves but you left that one open," Stain said heading towards Iida

Gon and Killua ran towards Stain before he could stab Iida with his sword. Before he could stab Iida, a flash of green kicked Stain away.

"Midoriya? You can move again?" Gon questioned

"It looks like it," Midoriya said, readying his fighting stance, "I think it may be because of the number of people he affected or our blood types."

Stain wasted no time getting up and throwing a blade towards Iida. Killua caught the blade and threw it right back. Stalin's right cheek was cut by the blade. Gon came up from behind and punched Stain in the back. Heading towards a wall, Stain jumped off the walls trying to confuse the three.

"Where is he coming from?" Midoriya said trying to follow Stain's movements

Just then Stain came up from behind Midoriya. Gon punched Stain in the face, sending him flying the other way. Stain coughed up blood stumbling to his feet. Iida continued to lay on the ground watching the others try to fight off Stain. He gritted his teeth as he laid uselessly on the ground.

Iida groaned as he started to feel himself regain control of his body. Getting up Iida charged his engines. Stain threw a knife at Midoriya but Iida blocked the knife with his arm getting stabbed.

"Iida you can stand!" Midoriya said watching blood drip down Iida's arm

"People like you bring the meaning of hero down," Stain painted

Stains continued to get desperate, trying to strike at Iida again and again. Killua exchanged moves with Stain dodging and attacking. Iida's engines started to smoke but nevertheless, Iida charged his engines. Midoriya on the other hand also felt one of his legs cramp in pain.

Stain jumped high holding his blade with the intent to stab either Killua or Gon. Before he could, Iida and Midoriya both landed a clean kick on Stain. Killua looked over at Gon and nodded. Gon charged his Nen before the golden aura spilled out. While Stain was still dazed from the recent attack Killua and Gon decided to strike. Gon jumped and punched Stain right towards the ground. Killua punched Stain, electrocuting him, sending him flying straight into the wall.

Groaning Midoriya looked at Stain, "I-is he out?"

"I think so," Killua said kicking Stain in the rib

"We should tie him up and get rid of his weapons," Midoriya replied

"Yeah," Gon said walking towards Stain

They proceeded to get rid of his knives and tie him up. Because of Midoriya's injuries Gon carried Midoriya on his back.

"Midoriya! That's where you are boy!" A small man yelled