|•16•| Final Round

*3rd Person POV*

All the students were dismissed to enjoy the afternoon festivities before the real fighting would begin. Many were hungry and heading towards food stalls. Four teams had passed in total, Midoriya's Team, Todoroki's Team, and Bakugou's team had passed along with another group. Midoriya on the other hand was stuck waiting in an empty entrance with Todoroki.

"Um, so why did you bring me here...?" Midoriya questioned, "We should really go eat."

Todoroki looked at Midoriya with a cold look that made Midoriya uneasy, "I need to ask you something."

"Y-yes?" Midoriya stuttered

Todoroki took his hands out of his pockets and turned his full attention to Midoriya, "Are you Gon's and Killua's secret love child?"

Midoriya stood there dumbfounded, "What?"

"If not are you related to them in any way?" Todoroki questioned with monotone expression

"N-no- I don't think so..." Midoriya said totally confused where Todoroki got the idea from

"Well, they always seem to protect you in certain situations. Not only that but you look at most identical with their features." Todoroki explained, "You have a similar hair to Killua and a similar hair color to Gon's. Your power is also similar to theirs. Gon's power enhances his strength like yours. And like Killua produces electricity which sometimes surrounds you."

Midoriya didn't know what to say as he stood there trying to take in Todoroki's question, "U-um I can definitely assure you that we're not related, or at least I don't think we are. Plus they're in the same grade as us, so that timeline wouldn't work out."

Todoroki stood there considering Midoriya's input, "Well I thought about that too. My theory isn't complete yet but I'll take your answer into consideration. But I just want to let you know I'm not going easy on you."

"Wait Todoroki!" Midoriya shouted as Todoroki started to walk away, "I won't go easy on you either!"

Todoroki merrily stopped and turned his gaze back to Midoriya, he nodded his head and walked away. Midoriya had no idea where Todoroki had gotten the idea that he was Killua's and Gon's secret love child. After he thought about what Todoroki said, Midoriya realized he did look a bit similar to Killua and Gon. One for All was kinda a combination of Killua and Gon's quirks. Midoriya shook off the thought before he could get even more confused.

*Time Skip*

It was time for the next round, it was a one-on-one competition.

Midnight spoke, "Ok! The 16 finalists will draw lots to see who they're up against. Those 16 have the option whether to play games with the others who didn't pass or save their stamina! Now let's get started with the first place team!"

"Wait! Sorry! But I would like to withdraw. I can't remember anything from the Cavalry Battle! I don't why but I think it's because of that guy's quirk..."Ojiro shouted as everyone turned to a boy with purple hair

"I would like to withdraw too! I can't remember anything either..." Shoda  shouted who was one of the 16

"Woah! Would you look at that, such a turn of events! But I do suppose it is Midnight's choice!" Present Mic said into the speaker

Midnight stood there for a while before speaking, "I'll allow it!"

Ojiro and Shoda were replaced with Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki from class 1B. Killua and Gon decided to sit out from the activities and save their stamina for the final round. Both Killua and Gon were in a waiting room resting on a bench. For the first round, Killua was up against Iida while Gon was up against Yaoyorozu.