|•9•| Class 1A! (Part Two)

*Killua POV*

As I got up I stretched my arms yawning. I look over to see Gon still fast asleep. I smiled and got up, walking towards the bathroom. As I brush my teeth and wash my face, I stick my head out to see if Gon got up. He didn't, I sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

I enter the bedroom to see Gon snuggling with his pillow. I chuckle a bit before walking over. I poked his cheeks making him turn away. I giggle a bit and continue to poke the other side of his cheek. He turns the other way facing me.

As he turns his head our faces are inches apart. I back away quickly soon feeling the heat rise to my face. Gon is still asleep breathing peacefully. Before I knew what I was doing I was in the exact spot I was in before. I observed Gon's face noticing a few light freckles in which I didn't notice before. His eyelashes were longer up close.

I was entranced, the world itself had stopped I was in that moment at that moment only. I inched closer to his face, my lips meeting his. The feeling itself made my heart skip a beat, soon beating rapidly after. I opened my eyes meeting his closed eyes.

I then realized what I did, I kissed him! I run to the bathroom splashing cold water on my face. I look up to see my face red as ever. I splash my face again, this time the red had faded a bit. Drying my face I walk out into the kitchen.

I look into the fridge to see two sandwiches made by Yamada. I take both out proceeding to set them onto the counter. I hear footsteps making me jump almost dropping the sandwiches. Gon walks in rubbing his tired eyes.

"Good Morning Killua..." Gon said sleepily

"M-morning," I say soon scolding myself mentally for stuttering

Luckily Gon didn't notice the stutter soon walking towards the bathroom. I sat down staring at the sandwich, the sandwich looked good but the memory of the kiss was all I could think about. Gon walked out noticing me staring at the sandwich.

"You ok Killua?" He says

I look up to meet Gon with a worried expression, "Yeah I'm good I was just thinking about something."

"Oh okay!" Gon says happily turning his attention to the sandwiches

Gon plops beside me stuffing the sandwich into his mouth. I stole a few glances at him before he catches me.

"You sure you're ok?" Gon says staring at me

"Yeah," I say trying to avoid any other strange behavior

"Whatever you say Killua" Gon said with slight suspicion

After I was done I walked into the room flopping into the bed. My face was stuffed into a pillow as the thought of the kiss ran through my mind. I stuffed my head deeper trying to shake the thought. I eventually got up and put on my uniform.

As Gon came into the room I walked out to the apartment door. I slipped on my shoes and backpack. Gon quickly came running with an undone red tie. He smiled at me innocently tilting his head. I walked over and sighed, I took his tie in my hands and proceeded to fix it.

As I finished Gon thanked me and skipped out the door. I closed the door behind me and walked with Gon towards the bus stop. Today was going to be a good day.

*3rd Person POV*

As Gon and Killua arrived at UA they went throughout the day learning the basics as normal high schoolers would. Killua slept through most of the classes while Gon's brain was heating up. By the end of their classes, Gon had hot steam coming from his ears. Killua and Gon sat with Midoriya, Ochako, and Iida at lunch.