|•13•| Confession?

*Killua's POV*

I couldn't sleep for the whole night, my mind was awake making sure nothing happened to Gon. Gon was sound asleep taking slow breathes. I watched as the moonlight light his face, giving his face a faint glow. I couldn't help myself as I brought my hand to his face with my thumb slowly trancing across his bottom lip. His lips were so soft, I held myself back from kissing him. I couldn't kiss him in such a vulnerable state so instead, I kissed his forehead.

Gon had broken both his legs, arms, and a few ribs no to mention a bit of internal bleeding. Yet thanks to Recovery Girl's quirk Gon was able to heal almost fully. Gon still had to wait in the hospital for another 4 weeks but I knew better. The morning Gon would wake up he would want to go to school not missing a day. I chuckled to myself imagining him with a shine in his eyes demanding he needed to leave.

I rested my head on Gon's head careful not to hurt or disturb him. As I slowly closed my eyes, I took one last look at Gon making sure he was fine. Gon was peacefully sleeping, satisfied with this I closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

*3rd Person POV*

When Killua awoke he shot his eyes open making sure Gon was still by him. Gon was still sleeping snoring softy. Killua sighed and took Gon's hand in his. Softly gripping Gon's hand making sure he could feel Gon.

As Gon's eyes fluttered open he saw Killua's hand intertwined with his. Gon didn't mind though, squeezing Killua's hand a bit before closing his eyes. He took a beating from the bird monster yesterday. Just then Gon remembered, he was supposed to be at school.

"Killua! Killua!" Gon whispered poking Killua's cheeks

Killua's eyes shot open, "What happened!"

"We have school!" Gon said trying to get up

Killua sighed pulling Gon gently back onto the bed, "You need to rest. Plus it won't hurt leaving for a few days."

"I guess...," Gon said slowly sinking into the hospital bed, "Hey Killua? What happened after I fainted?"

The memories of Killua ripping the monster apart rushed through Killua's mind again, "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Ah ok then!" Gon said forgetting his question

Killua sighed in relief, he didn't need God to know how Killua gruesomely beat up the Nomu till the point it coward at his gaze.

Midoriya and the rest of class 1A were on edge, especially those who saw Killua ripping apart the Nomu. Midoriya still remembered how the Nomu tried to hide from Killua only for him to rip its heart out. Crushing it with an eerie squish. Not only that but how limbs from the monster were scattered everywhere. Regeneration would have made the fight harder yet Killua used it to his advantage, to torture the creature. Again and again.

The rest of the class heard about what Killua did. Even if they weren't there they saw Killua drenched in blood, with a monotone expression. He was not concerned about the blood whatsoever. It made Uraraka shiver in her seat. When Killua said he used to be an assassin she didn't believe him but after seeing him in a state like that, it changed her mind. Killua was scary for sure but he just got a hundred times scarier.

Even Bakugou was shocked, he'd never thought he would see anything so sickening. So gruesome to the point he even felt like throwing up. All Might too never think he would see such a terrifying sight. Killua had no mercy. All Might understood his rage but he was surprised to see Killua go out of his way to torture the Nomu. The Nomu was supposed to be as strong as him. Did Killua really defeat it that easily and could he beat All Might with the same ease? All Might didn't want to find out.