|•15•| Cavalary Battle

(I don't whether I should laugh or be disturb.)

*3rd Person POV*

As everyone settled down they all glared at Killua and Gon. Gon titled his head in confusion while Killua smirked. Multiple people had tattered clothes and bruises. Some were muttering under their breaths of how they were going to beat Killua and Gon to a pulp.

Midnight cleared her throat, "Ahem, let's see what the next round shall be! Your next test will be a cavalry battle! Here are the rules! You'll have fifth-teen minutes to conduct your teams! Teams must have a maximum of four people with one being the horse and one being the rider! Oh, and because Izuku Midoriya got the first place he'll be worth ten million points!"

Midoriya felt utter fear wash over himself, he was everybody's target now. He could feel the eyes on him as he shrunk and tried to hide from the peering eyes.

Midnight spoke once again, "Ok! You have fifth-teen minutes! Go!"

Everyone rushed into teams while Killua, Gon, and Midoriya stood there. It was silent been the three as they stood there in awkwardness. Midoriya was looking around seeing everybody who had gotten into teams. His heart sank, at this point, no one wanted to be a target with him. Midoriya was deep in thought muttering to himself of what to do. Gon and Killua looked at each other shrugging their shoulders.

Killua cleared his throat, "Um. So..."

Midoriya snapped out of his thoughts to see Gon and Killua standing next to him.

"Huh? Why aren't you guys in teams yet?" Midoriya questioned

Gon looked around to see groups of people glaring at them, "I don't think people like us that much..."

"Oh. So um...," Midoriya said awkwardly

"Do you guys wanna be on a team..?" Killua asked

"What! B-but you guys are going to get targeted because of my points!" Midoriya shouted

Killua sighed, "Honestly I'm pretty sure we also already have people out to get us."

"Mhm!" Gon said shaking his head up and down

Midoriya stuttered, "U-um ok! Now we only need another teammate!"

Just as Midoriya said this Uraraka came walking over, "Hey Midoriya!"

Midoriya turned around, "O-oh hi!"

Uraraka looked at the three, "Got any room for another?"

"W-wait really? Are you sure? You're going to be targeted! And-!" Midoriya said

Uraraka cut him off, "It's fine Midoriya! Besides friends stick together right?"

"Well, that settles it then!" Gon said happily

As teams formed Killua ended up as the horse and Midoriya as the head with Uraraka and Gon on the sides. The team could feel the prying eyes on them.

Midnight then shouted, "Start!"

Just as expected everyone went for Midoriya's steam. Midoriya didn't expect this many people to aim for them. Different teams were coming from all angles leaving almost no opening for escape.

Killua spoke, "Hold on!"

Killua jumped over the wall of teams and in one swift movement Gon stole the headband of Hagakure with his foot. They landed on the opposite side of the field with the opposing teams turning around in disbelief. Gon took the headband off his foot and handed it to Midoriya. Midoriya smiled and nodded his head in thanks.