Just An Update

Hello my loves!

I've notice it has just been a little confusion with things now that I have read most of the comments from chapters and I do apologize about the late responses. However here is the clarification:

1. Aria did not finish school. As stated in one of the chapters she got her GED while she was pregnant with the twins. Without the help of Camilla getting her into the modeling industry and making the millions she made Aria would basically just be living off Kaden's business money.

2. Kaden is 23 and again his character did change as you can see throughout the chapters.
-Again I couldn't really get good pictures with the other character so I did this one.
-the age gap was a little to far for me so I adjusted it.

3.Aria is 18 that has not changed. Also, the twins are soon to be one which will be a chapter coming up soon so stay tuned.

4. Also like I said this book will be ending soon and their will be a part two however on this book after the next few chapters I will be going down a few months later simply because I don't want to drag this book on too much honestly.

5. AGAIN, everything in this book is MADE UP. From the high school and everything literally from the top of my head. So if it's actually places or schools like that out somewhere Layamore didn't know. I feel like it should be obvious of everything but I'm fine with clarification. However, I'm not clarifying anything else no more unless it's something everybody doesn't understand. ♥️

*if you don't want me to do that about the second book, ^ answer the questions below please.*

As far as the second book leave comments on what you think I should have the second book about as far as the twins or just make this book a little longer and end it after a certain amount of chapters?

Just let me know and of course thank you for the views, comments and votes I really do appreciate it ♥️

-Layamore ✨