30. Change of Plans

Aria

Next day...

I woke up to the sun beaming in from outside as I looked over at the clock to see that it was 7:00am. I sighed as I laid there thinking about the shit that went down on yesterday. I really wish people would stop trying to use me for money or to get back at Kaden and all this other bullshit.

It honestly can become annoying and I don't have the energy for it at all. Like don't get me wrong my dad may have been trying to give a genuine gesture but don't you think it's too soon to ask me some shit like that? Especially with how I was treated throughout me finding out I was pregnant. No child deserves that shit I will forever stand on that.

Speaking of children my twins was on the camera I had for them talking in baby talk and laughing waiting for someone to get them. Before doing so, I looked over to see Kaden still sleep as tried to get out of bed as quiet as possible to not wake him. I honestly didn't feel the need to be bothered with him.

I'm not upset with him it's just these whole pop up and surprises are nothing but nightmares of my past along with trying to balance out my anxiety since the whole thing went down of what happen to me.

I honestly don't think I'll ever be ready to talk about that. That is something that truly bothers me to even think about let alone sit and try to talk about it.

Once I made it out the room as quite as possible I headed up stairs to see my girls. "Good morning mommies babies!" I said with such excitement while cooing at them as they laughed and smiled reaching for me as I picked them both up.

I decided to sit in the rocking chair that was big enough for us all and decided to read to them this morning. There education means everything to me honestly. I took the wrong routes within mine and didn't use my full potential with it but in the end a blessing came of Ka'mere and Ka'monie and I'll always be grateful for them.

I just wanna be alone this morning with my kids honestly. I don't wanna argue I don't want to communicate about my parents at all. That's just how I feel...no other way around it.

Tara

I smiled as I peaked through the room seeing Ari be with her girls and just be within their presence while reading to them.

But I know deep down she's not her best and she is trying to avoid talking about it.

I know it'll take her time to want to open up about the shit that went down with finding her and damn near losing her life to what happen but in the end it's not okay to hold it all in. I decided to walk in just to check on her.

"Girl what you doing up this early?" I said to her as she looked up at me with a sly smile. "Just wanted to be alone honestly with my girls doing bonding and what not...I'm okay though." She said looking at me and returning back to read the last few pages of her book as she put the kids in the play pin and leaving out the room.

She eventually returned with the girls cups and food for them so they could eat as she sat back down in the rocking chair watching them as she held her face up with her elbows within her legs.

"Ari I know you not okay and it's okay to not be okay. It takes time and I know you not ready to talk about the shit that went down but eventually you will have too. I don't want you to hold on to it so long that it breaks you into someone you are not. I'm here for you." I said as I rubbed her back as she smiled trying to fight the tears.

"I'm fine I promise. Everything will be good in due time." She said. I just nodded knowing she is trying to cover up how she feels. But I will be patient with her. She started to cry silently as I just rubbed her back comforting her. We all have been through hell and back this year honestly...