17. Jealous Much? Pt. 2

Kaden

"BOY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I don't think I recall teaching you to disrespect women let alone the mother of your children!" Grandma GG said. She been going off at my ass since I got back here wet as hell from Ari pouring her fucking water on me. I don't even know why I bothered to even tell GG ass. I heard the twins laughing and giggling in their play pin but was cut off by a hard slam to the table.

"Boy I'm talking to you and you better listen good and well. This is exactly why she not trying to work shit out with you! You assume the worse of her when yet she said it was a friend and nothing more. But! That goes to show what I said last night is unfolding slowly and you losing the opportunity. I see a future for y'all Kaden. And you steady dimming that future by the things you do. First thing first, you need to apologize to her! Second, you need to think about your kids and your future with Ari before you react to things!" GG said to me as I sat at the table annoyed.

"GG I apologized my ass off I don't know what else you want me to say." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Boy I tell you, y'all so called "men" have to learn the hard way I see." GG said while shaking her head. "GG I'll see you later I got business to handle." I said heading out to my car as she didn't say not one word to me.

As I pulled out the drive way I drove in fucking silence because at this point a nigga don't give a fuck. Ari will be back to me soon begging. I don't give a fuck if I sound childish I said what the fuck I said.

When I finally pulled up to my trap I headed inside to have my meeting with my niggas. "Wassup boss." One of my guards said dapping me up. I nodded as I sat down while everyone else gathered around to talk business. "So I know I shut everything down for a while but now it's time to forget all the fuck shit and get this business back up and running. Call all my partners and have them distribute all products and have them in route by 10 tonight and back here. After that I need all the niggas who go out to do they job to be ready to do it every night and every morning non stop. I don't give a fuck about your families if you want this bread and want your family alive you'll be willing to do it. Fuck out my face." I said as everyone sighed and headed out to do as I was told.

Once I hung around and talked to a few people I headed out and sat in the parking lot for a while debating if I wanted to do this shit but Ari got other priorities obviously so fuck it. I dialed the number and waited for them to pick up.

"Wassup... you tryna fuck?" I said into the phone.

Ari

Lunch Time...

When I finally made it back to work after that bullshit with Kaden I realized it was almost lunch time. I texted Gabe asking him where he wanted to meet at and he said to just meet him at his job and why I don't know but I drove to his job after he sent the address.

At Gabe Job...

"Hey beautiful." Gabe said while giving me a hug as I smiled. Boy he smelled so damn good. "Hey Gabe. Sooo where we going?" I said with a laugh. "Well when I first got here I went to this spot called "Hattie Marie's BBQ" so let's go there." He said to me while staring. I looked away fast because it's something about him that's just different and I love it but I just don't want to fall for him entirely too fast. "Okay cool. Well let's go there then." I said as he decided he would drive his car and I would just follow behind.

At Hattie Marie's...

"This food is soooo good omg." I said as I was stuffing my face while Gabe was laughing at me. "I take it you don't each much soul and BBQ food?" Gabe said taking a bite of his collard greens. I laughed while wiping my mouth before responding. "Honestly no, I grew up to always eating seafood and what not but hey I never get tired of that." I said continuing eating my food. "You right about that... maybe that can be our next dat-... I meant lunch." He said while scratching the back of his head.