11. I love you Simone...

Ari

Next day...

Today is the day where we get ready to have a memorial for Simone. My girl did not want to be in no ground if anything she wanted me to hold on to her or sprinkle her somewhere she always wanted to go. As I sat down in the wheelchair still in the area of the house where we would have the memorial for Simone I couldn't cry. I left everything out that night she was next to me on that ground cold and lifeless. I just can't get over the fact that I was all she had when everybody turned they back on her and she dies because of my situations with my babies father.

... I fought for you
The hardest, it made me the strongest
So tell me your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving
... But Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, Heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, Heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home
... We laughed at the darkness
So scared that we lost it
We stood on the ceilings
You showed me love was all you needed
... Heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Oh, Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, Heaven couldn't wait for you, you, you, you, you, you
No Heaven couldn't wait for
Heaven...

Heaven- Beyonce 🤍

As coworkers from me and Simone job at the chicken place came and showed their respects along with a few people I knew from my job at Walmart, I just sat there staring at the urn that contained her ashes

As coworkers from me and Simone job at the chicken place came and showed their respects along with a few people I knew from my job at Walmart, I just sat there staring at the urn that contained her ashes. I still couldn't cope with her being gone. Oh and to top it all off I'm in bed rest still and Kaden moved all my shit out me and Simone apartment to here at his and said I didn't have a choice... great. I appreciate him not wanting me to be in the streets looking for hope again but buddy I don't recall you giving a fuck months ago.

I have so many feelings for kaden but I'm scared literally. I don't want to be treated how I was when I first told him I was pregnant months ago. I just don't want to let my guard down for someone who I thought changed...

"This concludes the memorial service... thank you."

The pastor Kaden found at some church said. As everyone left I was there, alone with Simone's urn feeling empty inside of not having a friend to call on anymore. Dr. Ford placed her hand on my shoulder as I looked up and gave her a weak smile as she rolled me to the front of the area. I sighed and picked up the Urn and held onto it tight with all my night crying silently as Dr.Ford proceeded to take me on the elevator back to my room knowing I was not in such right place to be around everyone.

"My love, we gotta find you something to do. I know your hurting but we need to keep those babies healthy and strong until it's time for them to come out in August. Let's put on a funny movie or some and have a bunch of junk food. What you think Aria?" Dr. Ford said. As much as I didn't want to do this... I knew I needed it badly because I'm putting me and my kids health at risk with everything that is going on. "That's fine... call me Ari." I said with a smile. She reminded me of Simone but I would be damn I get close to some one again and I lose them. I'm scared to commit to a friendship again because of Simone's death and I hate it but maybe it's what's best for right now.

...

"Bang bang bang!" The tv said as me and Dr. Ford laughed as the Wayne Bro's. reruns played on the screen. We had all types of junk food you could think of... you name it and we got it lol.

"Welp enjoy this now because starting tomorrow it's back to the usual

"Welp enjoy this now because starting tomorrow it's back to the usual." Dr.Ford said. I pouted knowing exactly what she was talking about which was that damn meal plan until I had my babies. "Yeah can y'all hurry up and come out. Y'all doctor trying to starve us." I said rubbing my belly and the girls soon started kicking away as me and Dr. Ford laughed. After a while a knock was heard from the door and in came Kaden.

"Can we talk?" He said while looking at me. I didn't say a word as Dr.Ford proceeded to wait in the hall as she closed the door behind her.

I haven't said a word to Kaden since I killed Charity yesterday... honestly didn't have much to say to him. "Just listen okay? You don't have to say shit or anything. I know I may seem controlling right now but I'm not. I'm doing this for our kids. I want you to know that... I care about you so much that I was willing to risk it all for you Aria literally. Just please give me a chance. I didn't mean for none of this shit to happen I just wanted us to work out. Just please? You know ion beg for shit so I mean this with all my heart man." Kaden said.

I got in my feelings and I thought about what Simone said about giving him a chance and taking things slow. As tears came down my face I slowly proceeded to get up from the bed slowly knowing I can't do much and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. "If you ever cross me and I mean ever cross me again... it's gone take a lot of shit compared to these past few months to get me back. I can't keep hiding my feelings no more because I didn't want to seem easy but I know how I feel about you and Simone basically wanted me to stop being stuck up. So here I am being not stuc-" I said as I was cut off to Kaden kissing me as I kissed back smiling within the kiss. "I gotchu." Kaden said once he let go from the kiss.

I just hope I'm not making a mistake with trying to take things slow with Kaden and really hope he actually means what he says. Until then... we shall see.

**thank you!**

Vote vote vote 🥰