8. Brithday Bitch

Ari
Yasssss! Today is finally my birthday and will be turning 17. I just woke up and immediately checked my phone by the buzz of notifications. Everybody was literally telling me happy birthday and I loved it. As I finally decided to get out the bed I was looking for what I would be wearing tonight since Simone wanted to take me out tonight. I even decided to change my hair up as you can see ^^^^

I decided I would where this outfit tonight and have Simone come look at it to see if she like it.

"Simone what you think pooh?" I said yelling to her down the hall

"Simone what you think pooh?" I said yelling to her down the hall. I heard her footsteps eventually and she came in. "Bitchhh yesssss this gone look good on you! It's gone be comfortable on you and everything cause my god babies growing in there." She said while starting to play with my stomach. "Girlll" I said while laughing. She wasn't lying though I was finna be comfortable as hell in this dress.

I know y'all probably like you going out while pregnant? Ummm yes but it's nothing too big. I know I'm pregnant and can't do too much or drink so we plan on going to eat and hit up "69" later just to dance and have a little fun. While me and Simone was talking some more I got a text from Kaden.

Kaden: Happy birthday beautiful ❤️ You deserve the world😘. What's our plans for today?

Did he really say OUR? Chyy if he doesn't realize it by now I know he trying to get me back and it won't work. Nothing but friends and that's it I wish he'll understand that. I think I'm going to talk to him about that today so he can have a CLEAR understanding of everything. I sighed as I replied back to Kaden...

Ari: nothing. Can talk about the baby if you want. Going to be busy tonight.

I replied back to him. Like nigga we just got back on good terms just chill the hell out. I eventually decided to get ready knowing I was going to have to see him but I was going to make it quick and have him meet me somewhere at 3:00pm because his presence is getting on my nerves or maybe it's just the hormones.

Kaden

After texting Ari ass Happy birthday and what not she ain't even say thank you and just wanna talk about the babies. I mean I get it a nigga fucked up big time but shit that don't mean we can't sit and talk about us hell. I'm not saying the babies aren't important I just want her to understand I'm all about her right now and my kids. The only problem is this bitch Char gotta damn GO!

As I decided to finally get out the bed and shower and shit I heard my work phone going off letting me know I had a text.

Mr.Hart: Deal. Nice doing business with you.

I smiled and put my phone back down finishing getting dress knowing I had to meet Ari at 3:00pm. Yeahhhh niggaaaa! Don't try to play me talking about 50 percent of my shit. You get what I fucking offer. I just thought about something to...