27. The Healing Pt.1

Next day...

*update change the age gap a little bit lol... Ari is of course 18 still and Kaden is 23*

Kaden

I woke up to my alarm going off  on my phone

I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone. I rolled over and cut the shit off bc it was starting to annoy me. I turned over and saw Ari sleep as the twins slept in the middle wild as hell.

I had something planned today for Ari that is needed to be said and done with. I feel like without this part being done We wouldn't be able to move on fully with our lives.

Kaden: Hey Doc I need you to help Ari get ready for the day... I'll send the details in a minute. Just tell her it's a surprise.

Doc: No problem!

After I did that, I got up went to the bathroom and did what I do every morning afterwards going to the other part of the house where my guards are and of course where Kamie and KJ are being held at.

Once I reached the door and walked in I saw everybody eating and what not but got quite and stood up when I walked in as they are suppose to do.

"Morning Boss." They all said as Kamie and KJ were still eating and being watched very closely. I can't trust them at all yet. Especially Kamie with all the bullshit she been on.

"Ima be nice since y'all new but y'all are apart of my fucking crew now so y'all stand up just like everybody else and ya old crew did. This y'all new life now so get the fuck over it." I said to them as KJ stood up while Kamie gave me a death look of despair.

This bitch is really trying it. I'm trying to be as civilized as possible for the sake of her brother but she is pushing it deadass.

Before I knew it I threw her food across the table as she jumped while slamming my hand on the table as she look terrified.

"I meant what I said. I suggest you fall in line for the sake of KJ if not anything else." I said giving her a death stare starting to walk away as she looked like she was about to jump out her skin.

"Oh and also y'all start working tomorrow I have something important to handle today. Until then guards show them where to guard the house at and keep them out of Ari's sight. The last thing I fucking need is Kamie dead. See how I keep saving you? Be thankful and KJ talk some sense into her before she six feet under like y'all- nevermind that's rude." I said while walking out as they tried to hold Kamie back who wanted to attack me.

Bitch know she not gone get to far fucking around with me.

While getting to the back door of the house my phone rung. Once I saw the name I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Sorry about my wife on the phone a couple days ago. I'm going to be honest it's going to take us some time into accepting you but we are still willing to settling things today." The male voice said through the phone as I understood where they was coming from.