6. Fresh Start...Please?

Ari
One week later...

"MISS KEENS!" The nurse said calling me back for my appointment.

Today was the day I would find out the gender of my twins and I was very excited to be 4 months into my pregnancy but sad at the same time. I'm sad because K ass isn't here to be the responsible parent that he should be and even when he tried to talk to me I couldn't do it. It's like he gets under my fucking skin and the more he wanted to talk at Walmart the more I wanted to go off but I couldn't because I was still on the clock that day. Luckily Simone is here with me by my side... I just hope one day me and K would be able to co-parent.

"Alright here's your room the doctor will be in shortly." The nurse said with a smile. "Thank you." me and Simone said together.

As I stood up on the stool to lay back on the little patient bed waiting for the nurse I started to just think about everything. My life has been a rollercoaster so far and for me to be able to get on my feet and learn from my mistakes so far, turned into blessings. I can't wait to meet my twins...I know they'll love me forever unlike a lot of people.

"Girl your makeup is beautiful I need you to do mine one day." Simone said as she admired me. "Thank you boo! I'll do it for my birthday if you want me too." I said to Simone as she got excited. "Bitchhh yesss I cant wait!" She said as she was scrolling on her phone. "Have you ever thought about taking the makeup thing serious or modeling?" She asked me out the blue. "Ummmm honestly no I just do it for fun really." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Well I think you should pooh! You really got talent and I know you be seeing me just staring at you like girl you are gorgeous you can really be a model!" She said. I just laughed and thanked her. I never thought about it that one but now that I think about it ... it does sound good besides, that's something I love to do because college was just something my parents wanted and definitely not me.

While we on the topic of school, I enrolled in an education program that's closer to my side of town and was approved to get my GED for my age so that's exactly what I did so I'm damn near 17 and finished with school thank god.

Knock Knock

While me and Simone was talking we heard a knock and the door and in came the doctor. My stomach grew butterflies because I knew in a few minutes I would be finding out the gender of my babies...

"Hello Miss Keens, how are you today?" The doctor said as she sat down getting ready to do the ultrasound on my round stomach. "I'm doing okay just very excited." I said with a nervous laugh. "I know this is the moment that all parents can't wait for. Will the father be joining us today Miss Keen?" She said while on the computer screen typing something. She doesn't know my situation so I decided to not be an ass about it. Boyyyy I swear Kaden need to grow the fuck up but like I said it's fuck em till then. "Unfortunately he won't." I said looking away. Ugh here go the hormones... I felt Simone rub my leg already knowing what was wrong with me. "Pooh wipe that face I'm here ... it's his lost! Now let's get into my god babies okay hun?" She said smiling. I smiled back and nodded as the doctor just smiled.

She applied this cold ass gel on my stomach and started to do the ultrasound while me and Simone looked at the flatscreen on the wall to see my twins.

Thump Thump...

Hearing their heartbeat was like music to my ears and it made me fall in love with them even more. The gender wasn't a big deal to me once I find out because all I'm worried about is my babies being healthy and strong. "Alright baby A is a... GIRL and baby B is a GIRL! Congrats Miss Keen!" The doctor said smiling. Oh shit is all I thought while being happy at the same time.