15. On My Own

One Year Later ...

Ari
Month of June...

"And that's a wrap! We loved you Aria come back again!" The magazine company I was modeling for said while we wrapped up my session. "Most certainly!" I said with a smile as I headed to my assistant to talk business.

"Make sure you book my new model for her photo shoot ASAP. Have my meeting planned out today for 3:00 p.m. and cancel my 5:00 p.m. session for tomorrow." I told my assistant Tara as I was looking at my iPad for all the sessions and meetings I had planned out for my business. "No problem love." Tara said as we headed out to my business car heading back to my office.

*Business Car*

"So girl we going for lunch later?" Tara said while she was driving

"So girl we going for lunch later?" Tara said while she was driving. "Ummm damn Tara maybe tomorrow. My babysitter canceled on me so I got Grandma GG watching the girls." I said as I was responding to all my emails I had wanting to book for a modeling shoot. "Oh girl it's fine go take care of them girls. Sooo..." Tara started to say but I cut her off. "No I'm not talking to him in that way ever again." I said knowing she was referring to Kaden.

Alright let me catch y'all up. After that night in the hotel with the twins and all that bullshit happen, I called up Camilla telling her I was ready to start taking my business and modeling way more serious.

**Recap of 12. The Baby Shower, at the photo shoot**

"Oh Camila! Hey hun you came to book me again?" Von the photographer said while hugging Camila. "Yes love. I need you this Saturday and Sunday for my Modeling gig I have going this weekend. Who is this beauty?" Camila said as I notice she was looking at me. "Oh this beauty is Aria Keens. She was just finishing up her maternity pictures and she as well has her own little side business with lashes and what not...oh did I forget to mention she does her own makeup?" Von said with a smirk. I caught on to what he was doing and smiled while nodding my head. "Is that so?" Camila said. "Yes that is so. Just started putting myself out there but everything takes time so I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing until due time." I said while standing there with Kaden.

***End of Recap***

After that conversation on the phone with her that night I drove from the middle of nowhere, where I was to clear my head that night to Camilla's home back in Atlanta and stayed there for two months while I was closing on my first home I bought and was too happy. I worked with Camilla towards the end of that year and flipped my 800k into 8 million and invested into my own work building and everything. That modeling shit get you some serious money out here.

I hold modeling shoots, makeup sessions, and sell my own line of products such as the lashes in my building as well. I thank Camilla because she helped me but then again she didn't. I know your probably like what are you talking about but yes it's true, if I messed up on something or didn't know something she left me on my own to figure it out because it takes to learn on your own at times to become that entrepreneur that I was dying to be at the time.