18. Was it All an Act? Pt. 1

Aria

One week later...

"Baby how was work?" I said while talking to Gabe. "It was good or whatever but I got some good news." He said wrapping his hands around my waist. "What is it?" I said while smiling.

I know I know your like what the fuck "baby"? Yeah you read right. We together now after what like two weeks of talking. He just some special and I feel like he found a way to wrap me around his big finger. Yes I said it right because ain't nothing little about nothing on him if you know what I mean 🥴.

We still go on little dates and stuff like that because we really just started dating and no we ain't had sex YET lol but he has given me oral and when I say he is the BOMB he is the bomb sis.

"I close on my record deal tomorrow night... it's gone be a big ass party and all and I want you there." Gabe said while kissing on my neck as I giggled while turning to him. "Baby that's good as fuck! I told you, you had it in the bag now we can kiss that damn software office goodbye." I said while looking in his eyes. "Ha yes baby we can but you still ain't answer my question about you being there." He said to me. "Well you know I have two beautiful daughters who I love and cherish so if I can not get their father to watch them then I won't be able to attend baby." I said to him while walking to my fridge to put the fruit up that I was fixing.

I'm not stupid, yeah me and Gabe together but like we still growing and getting to know one another even more and I don't wanna disrespect Kaden with having Gabe around the girls without his permission. Plus it's nowhere near time for that now I gotta see how this shit go with me and Gabe first.

He sighed which made me kind of scrunch my face up cause ummmm my kids come before anything so I don't know why the hell he making this face at the moment. "I understand but just let me know before we finalize the list of who can be in vip." Gabe said grabbing his stuff and heading to the door. "I'll see you later I gotta go handle some business." Gabe said giving me a kiss and heading out the door.

Okay what the fuck just happened? I mean he knew what he was signing up for the day he met me at the Chinese restaurant. I just brushed it off and pushed it to the back of my mind for right now but reminding myself to bring that up to him after his party tomorrow.

I was off today so I just really been chilling all day and looked at the time to see it was time to go get my girls from day care. That reminds me I need to call Grandma GG so she can ask K can he watch the girls tomorrow night. I was not playing when I told Kaden ass that he better not get in contact with me he can get the girls through GG or Tara for now on. He be doing too much like nigga you fucked up your chances with me therefore it's time for me to move on and just focus on our kids and that's just periodt.

As I finally got up and threw on some sweats since it was raining I grabbed my keys and headed to my car while locking the house up so I could go get the girls from daycare.

"Call Grandma GG." I said loud enough for my car to hear to put the call through. "Calling Grandma GG." My car said. The phone rung a few times which I expected because GG not a big fan of phones lol after what seemed like forever, she finally answered. "Hello?" GG said throughout my car. "Hey Grandma GG it's Aria I was wondering could you see if you could ask Kaden if he could watch the girls tomorrow night?" I said to GG. "Lemme guess you need time with your boyfriend?" Grandma GG said.

Boyyyy I almost swerved off the road because ain't she the one who said if Kaden didn't get his shit together something like this was going to happen? Only reason I knew she said this was because Tara told me about the Argument with Grandma GG and Kaden with him calling me out my name and what not. I swear it seem like GG and Kaden got a problem with Gabe except for Tara at least I hope.