1. Starting Line of it All Pt. 1

Aria Keens
"Yo Ari you going to the party tonight?" My bestfriend Jai asked. "Girl you know it! I'll pick you up at 8." I replied as I got my books out my locker and into my book bag. "Alright boo!" Jai replies. I closed my locker heading to my car outside of Laney High School (made up) excited for the night.

My name is Aria Keens I go by Ari to everyone and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a Junior in high school .. I know I don't look my age at all it's because I'm a bad ass and in this generation don't nobody look they damn age. I have a nose ring and tattoos and I stand out with my pink hair that I love .. I just consider myself different compared to other females and I'm just fine with that.

While on my way home I stopped by the gas station on the corner near my home and picked up some hot Cheetos, hot pickle, and a Arizona and headed back to my car to get home. Once I reached home and parked my car in the garage and got out to head inside.

"Ari baby is that you?" My mom questioned hearing the "front door" sound as I made my way in. "Yes mom it's me how are you?" I asked as I stood in the kitchen hanging my bookbag on the hanging rack. "I'm good sweetheart just finished putting the pot roast on for tonight." She said as she wiped the counters down. "Oh that reminds me I'm going out tonight with Jai to this party I was wondering could you give me some money?" I asked knowing what the answer would be. "Sure." She said as she went to her purse and pulled out five hundred dollar bills. I smiled and thanked her and headed up to my room.

See my mom got me through whatever. My dad is in the military and won't be home until three to four weeks from now. They give me money whenever I need it and make sure I'm good. I don't pay anything and that includes the gas that goes in my car.

I sat in my room deciding what I would wear tonight while staring into my closet eating my snacks I picked up from the gas station.

That Night

I was dressed and ready to go in my cute outfit as I headed to Jai house to get her then to the party. Once I reached Jai house I honked the horn and she came out and bitchhhh I could have cussed her out. She came out in this tight ass outfit that look like she was wearing it for as soon as she got in the party and then boom dicked down on sight sis but I couldn't say shit fr cause my shit about the same as I laughed to myself.

Ari outfit

"Wassup boo damn you look good!" Jai said with her flash on her phone recording me on Snapchat as I posed looking cute and what not

"Wassup boo damn you look good!" Jai said with her flash on her phone recording me on Snapchat as I posed looking cute and what not. "Thank you sis but bitch I wish I could say the same with this outfit it look like you finna take that bitch right off as soon as we step in." I said recording her as well as she did the same poses. "Bitch little do you know that's the plannnnn! And you look like you about to do the same but I doubt it!" She said laughing as I laughed too shaking my head pulling out the Drive way.

Jai Outfit