25. To New Beginnings... Again

Ari

I woke up to the sun beaming dead in my face and a empty bed as I smelled bacon come from the kitchen. Lord knows I'm hungry but I honestly don't know if my body will allow me to eat.

I then looked over at the clock to see that it read 9:30am as I sighed about to get up but soreness took over my body. Tears tried to fill my eyes but I wiped my tears away because I wanted to stay strong and tell myself I could get through this. I eventually sat up on the side of the bed slowly and noticed a wheelchair in the corner of the room not too far from me.

Now the first thing that crossed my mind was how the fuckkkk was I gonna get it? After being dumb founded for a few minutes I found a stick in the corner of the room that looked like a cane and use it to bring the wheelchair to me. Once I had it to me enough I propped myself up slowly to get it as the pain was very unbearable.

Once in the chair I headed out the room into the kitchen where all eyes were on me.

"Well Good morning dang..." I said scooting myself up to the table fixing me some orange juice. "Aria how the hell did you get out that bed?!" Dr. Ford said as her assistant was sitting next to me along with everybody else surrounding the table. "I just got up... plus I was hungry and I gotta learn to get back on my feet good alone anyways." I said drinking my juice.

"Baby there is one thing in this world that you should know especially with us... you are not alone. We are here every step of the way no
matter what." Grandma GG said as Tara smiled giving me a slight hug because of the pain I was in.

"Well I guess it is a good thing since your therapy starts today around 2pm." Dr.Ford said. I sighed and just ate all my food and then fed the twins as they smiled hard at me because they haven't seen me in a while.

Kaden didn't say not one word. He had a look of sorrow in his face like it was all his fault of what happen even after what he has said yesterday but this is all my fault for falling so hard for a man like Gabe. This revenge will
be bitter sweet for me and my family I honestly can't wait but my priority right now is fixing my only family that I have...

"Kaden can we talk? In private?" I said to him as he just nodded and rolled me down the hall into what is suppose to be our room but he's been sleeping on the couch mainly.

"What did you want to talk about?" Kaden said walking to the window and just staring out into the wilderness. "Well for starters in order for two people who struggle with confession of talking things out, you have to sit and face that person. Kaden come sit please?" I said to him as he sighed and finally grabbed the chair from the desk in the room and sat in front of me. "Alright I'm ready." Kaden said looking at me.

"I just want you to know I want to fix our family...our relationship with our daughters...and us. I don't care if we are in a relationship or not. Whatever happens it happens. I apologize for everything, for distancing you from our kids and putting you on certain times when you could see the girls because it shouldn't have been that in the first place... I was very stubborn when it came to us. I can't even lie I was bitter but I let myself get that way and I shouldn't have. I want you to know that... I love you so much and I want us to work on communication whatever we have to do as a family I'm all for it." I said as Kaden eyes were lost within mine like he has been waiting on this but knew it would come when the time was right.

Kaden got out the chair and got on his knees coming towards me holding my hands while kissing my forehead.

"Aria I forgive you. I apologize also because I wasn't always right either from the beginning of you being pregnant I wasn't shit honestly and everytime something would go wrong with us when we was together I would go fuck with somebody else to try to clear my head and thought it would help me get over you but I never could. Communication is definitely one ma but we gotta make sure as a family, including everybody in the kitchen that shit is comprehended. Can you just please listen sometimes too? I don't do shit to be in control of you I do it because of your safety, our family safety, and the shit that I deal with pertaining to this drug business. I love you aight?" Kaden said looking me in my eyes and I nodded with a tear going down my face.