Chapter 10

█NO POV█

You went inside the pizzeria and coughed off the dusts. It's 6 AM now so surely the animatronics are on stage, staring blankly to what they're staring at. You felt nervous about it since you were now alone and 6 AM isn't really full-time sunlight, yet.

You slowly walked to the Show Stage and found them there, as expected, staring at nowhere. They looked very freaky but your hate to them came back when you remembered the fact that they killed PG.

"You motherf*ckers! You killed PG!" you shouted with full-ranged anger flowing through your veins. "I won't forgive you for doing that! He was so innocent and you just 'did that'!?" some tears were now escaping from your eyes.

You just heard metal extractions and looked up. You fell on your knees and continued crying. "You Assh*les... Why wouldn't talk to me now?" the animatronics didn't move at all. They didn't even respond or even tried to look at you.

The manager went inside the pizzeria and found you crying. "What's the matter, (y/n)?" he asked.

You looked at him and stood up as you wipe your tears. "Why were you crying? And where's Mike?" he asked.

"Dusts... Too many dusts in my eyes. Mike went home. I told him to. I'll be taking over his shift today since he looked very tired when I arrived." you explained. The manager just nodded and went to his office.

There wasn’t anything left to do. The manager came out of his office again. "Your shift usually starts at 9 AM. Mike only comes here at 6 AM due to some... circumstances. So, Hey! You're an early worker!" he said.

As the time pass by, many kids started to come in the place. It was getting noisier by the moment and you have to shut your ears because of their shouting.

Your ears felt like they were about to explode. Someone/Somekid pulled your clothes, trying to catch your attention. "Hey!!" he shouted. You looked at him.

"Andrew? What're you doing here!?" you were surprised to see your brother in the pizzeria. He wasn't alone. Your mom was sitting on a table as she waved at the both of you. "Mom took me here to enjoy my last day at Freddy's!!" he said, kinda sad.

You smiled at him.

"Be sure to have your best day here. I took this job because of you so this maybe my last day here as well." you said. He was looking sad now, his smile disappeared. "Maybe there's another Freddy Fazbear's Pizza at Grandma's place, so don't worry!" you tried to cheer him up.

His smile went back on his face. "I guess your right!" he said as he ran back to your mom and then joined the screaming and shouting children.

The children's noise didn't bother you at all. All you could think of is his happiness, it's why you applied to this job at the first place. But you still don't know how to explain your resignation to the manager but you have finally decided to quit this job and go with your brother and mother.

You didn't want to see the animatronics after what they did. So for your safety and emotions, the decision is final.

The animatronics knew what you said and what you have decided. They looked at you blankly and it just gave you the chills. “Sis, the animatronics are gonna start playing! Take me there!” Andrew dragged you in front. “Looks like you’re the one who’s dragging me there.” You joked.

You two were in front. Freddy looked at you then back at the crowd. You seriously want to avoid making an eye contact with any of them.

“Hey there, kids! Are you r-r-ready for Freddy?” Freddy asked with his voice glitching. The crowd cheered loudly. “No, Freddy! You’re forgetting something!” the children laughed and said. “Oh, s-s-silly me! Are you ready for Bonnie, Chica and FREDDY?”

“Yes, Freddy!” the children said all together as the show started to play.

You found the song so cheesy, it made you sick. I don’t get it. How did the kids like this? You thought.

You turned around and walked to your mom, leaving Andrew in the crowd.

“Mom, I’m going with you guys.” You said. Your mom was eating pizza when you said that. “That’s great. When will you inform your co-workers?” she asked while chewing her pizza. “Right after this.” You said as your eyes pointed to the show stage.

The performance was over and the animatronics are gonna start playing after 2 hours. The door opened and a man entered. “(Y/N)!” you turned around to see, it was Mike. “Mike!!” you ran to him.

“I’m sure that you have regained your energy now.” You said, he nodded. “Please, answer my question then. Was PG really killed by the animatronics?” you asked. He stopped for a while then finally spoke. “Yes.”

“Where is he now, Mike!? I want to see him or even take a glance of him before I leave!” you exclaimed. Mike widens his eyes. “What?” he asked. You looked at him straight in the eyes.

“Look, it’s hard to explain but I’m quitting this job later! Why, you ask? First off, we’re going to (G/C) and live with grandma. Second, I don’t want to see those shitty animatronics after what they did to PG! And third, I care for my safety as well.” You explained to him.

He looked very surprised and finds it hard to believe. “You know, I have a house in (G/C) as well.” He said.

“You do?” you asked.

“Well, no. But I may have one soon.”

“Then maybe, you can come with us! It’s safer there than being here.”

“No, I can’t leave this place.”

“Ehhh? But why?”

“I-I just can’t, okay?” he then went straight to the backstage.

“What’s with him?” you asked yourself. The manager went to you and greeted. “Oh hey, (y/n)! Doing great on your job!” he complimented you. “Thanks, sir.” You answered back at him.

“Sir, I was just curious. What does Mike mean by ‘he can’t leave this place’?” you faced him and asked. “Well, as I said before, Mike loves this place. You don’t want to leave the place you love, right?” he said. You nodded; he had a point on what he just said. If you love this place as well, you could’ve turned down your mom’s invitation to your grandma’s house.

The kids ran around you, chasing each other, then away! “I’m thinking of resigning this job, sir.” You said. The manager stopped from what he was doing and widened his eyes. “Hah? What’s wrong?” he asked with confusion.

“It’s… family issues.” You answered. “I understand.” He said. He walked besides you. “But, can you please, do just 1 more shift tonight? I’ll let you go home early just please, 1 last shift.” He begged to you. You couldn’t resist the way he kneeled down to you. “I’ll… think about it.” You said.

You went to your mom who was eating with Andrew. “Mom, can I do just 1 last shift tonight? The manager begged to me and you know how hard it is to say ‘no’.” you said. Your mom nodded. “You can just leave after you’re done. But remember, this is your decision, not mine.” She said as she handed a slice of pizza to Andrew.

You went back to the manager. “Sir, I’ll accept your request.” You said.

“Great! You may take a rest from now, I can handle this.” He got up from kneeling which was pretty embarrassing to the people watching.