Chapter 12 - End [Really]

It’s been a year ever since Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzaria was gone. The memories of them remained in you even if all of those things happened in just a week. It was hard to move on. Every night, you kept on crying and wipe your tears whenever someone comes in your room.

It was a sunny Sunday morning. You went downstairs, sobbing. Your grandmother was cooking breakfast, your mom cleaning the place and Andrew playing with his toys on the table while pouting. You took your seat.

Your mom was worried about you being so blue for over a year. She sighed and gave you a newspaper. You took a glance at it and then to your mom’s. “You know, do something else to get over. I don’t know how important that place for you is but you got to move on. Things don’t last forever.” She said.

You took the newspaper and opened it into a random page. “What could possibly cheer me up in a situation like this?” you said.

When you looked at the newspaper, you landed on the “Classified Ads” section. And then, there it is! The only thing that caught your attention, the pizzeria you loved, Freddy Fazbear’s.

“Mom! Look, there’s another Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria in this place!” you almost jumped out of your seat with joy when you said that. “Ahh, that old place? Your grandfather used to take me there whenever we have a date, despite the childish atmosphere.” Your grandmother said.

“Grandma, how come you didn’t tell me!?” you asked. She looked at you. “You never asked.” She answered back.

Then a sudden thought came to you. What if… the animatronics are but they… are not ‘them’?

You ran to the door with joy and worry. “(Y/N), where are you going?” your mom asked.

“The pizzeria.” You said.

“Alright, but be back soon. You might miss breakfast.”

You didn’t mind what she last said. Joy, excitement, worry, that’s what filling your whole body right now. As soon as you reached your destination, you stopped in front of the pizzeria and tried to catch your breath.

As soon as you have recovered from panting, you stepped inside the pizzeria and took a good look around the place. In your expectations, the place was filled with screaming kids and the whole place was very clean and new. The animatronics performing on stage were also very new and clean.

There’s no way that they can be…

“Hello there, ma’am.” A person patted your back and you startled. “H-Hello, you’re looking f-for a Night Guard?” you nervously asked. “Why, yes! Are you interested? I’m the manager here, by the way. Ronald McHoward, btw.” he asked. You nodded. “My name is (Y/N) (L/N).” you said.

He turned around and ordered you to follow him to the backstage. The animatronics were done performing so they’ll be heading to the backstage as well. Foxy, at the pirate cove, will be the next one so the kids dashed off there.

“Do you know these animatronics?” he asked as he pointed at the sitting animatronics. You nodded. “Good, it’s tiring to explain the whole thing.” He said. “Well, we would like to accept you as the night shift guard no matter what your background is.” He said. “You may start tomorrow night.” He said.

You nodded and went to the exit. You looked back the door to the pirate cove and heard Foxy’s voice. He was on his role now and the people inside cheered. You exited the pizzeria and went home for your breakfast. Being hired again isn’t bad as I thought.

~~NEXT DAY, 11:35 PM~~

You were ready to begin your shift now and then you went to the pizzeria. The manager was sitting while sleeping. He only woke up when you entered the place. “Welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s!” he greeted you. “Y-Yes…” you answered back.