Chapter 7

YOU█

"Good morni--" Mike tried to greet me but I just passed through him and ran outside. I don't know where to go. I just can't believe that they're actually... It's very scary! Specially when you're not used to that place. I can't trust them! What if they kill me? I just don't want to die!

I stopped running and wiped my tears. I don't know if I'm actually going to trust them. It's nearly impossible to trust them specially after reading those news articles I've read. It's just impossible...

And to think of it, an animatronic stole my first kiss. Everything keeps on bothering me. And why? Why me?

Maybe, I should just rest some more to get thinks off my head. I smiled and then headed to my house, pretending to have gotten over the happenings.

I went inside the house. My mom and Andrew weren't home because wherever I look around the house, I would just find things there, no sign of Mom and Andrew. I then heard some clanging on our kitchen and ran there. "Mom? Is that you?" I asked as I went inside the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm home from work. Are you here?" I said. There was no one in the kitchen but I'm really sure I heard clangings here. The pans and other cooking materials were scrambled all over the kitchen. "No one's here..." I said. "Then, who caused these mess?" I asked myself and wondered.

"It's Me." Someone said from behind. I quickly turned around and saw 'them' in my house. "What are you doing here!? How'd you get in here?!" I shouted. "Please! We REALLY have no plan on hurting you. We're just here to... be with you." they said. It was kinda weird on how they said it  but I know where this is going.

"Y-You won't kill me?" I asked just to make sure. My brain wasn't scared of them, only my body and heart. They all nodded. I've gained their trusts but I'm still going to defend myself and keep my guard up. "I believe you." I stated. "First off, how the hell did you guys get in here!?" I said.

They couldn't say anything.

They were just scratching their faces and whistling and looking away. "Well... I'm sure you know how fast we are." Freddy said. "And we're becoming much more faster whenever we want something." Foxy said. "That's not my point." I said. "I meant, HOW did you get inside my house? As in WHERE did you pass through? And where is Andrew and my mom?" I asked.

"About where we went through, we busted a wall behind the kitchen as soon as we got here before you." Bonnie explained. "We don't know who your mom is. But we did find two people in your house and we think they're intruders so we locked them up in a scary place with evil odor." Chica said in a joking tone.

I ran to the place what she was talking about and "Evil Odor"? I know exactly where that place is.

The Bathroom.

I opened the door and saw my mom trembling and Andrew laughing. "Yay! Freddy and the others came to our house to play! Yay!" Andrew shouted as if he had no idea what was happening.

"H-Honey? Those animatronics in the place you're working at came in our house and trapped us in the CR." mom said, still trembling. "Umm, mom. It's alright! Those SHITTY animatronics won't bother you anymore. I sent them back to the pizzeria." I lied wand smiled.

Freddy and the others went near us. "Oh? And who are these people?" Mom asked. I quickly blocked her view of them and started mumbling my words which mom couldn't understand at all. "Mwamasdsmnxc! Uhhh.... Eeer... They're my workmates!" I manage to clearly say the last part.

Mom observed them very well. "That's right! And Bonnie is flirting with her! Curse him, right?" Chica cheerfully said. "Oh? You didn't tell me you started dating someone." mom looked at me.

"N-No!! I'm not dating anyone!" I shouted. Freddy tapped my back and pulled me closer to him. "That is right, Mrs. Mom. She doesn't have any interest on HIM." He said as he pointed at Bonnie.

"I see... I see... Since you all came home from work, why don't you guys join us for breakfast?" mom invited us all. "Breakfast with Freddy and the others! Even more fun!!" Andrew screamed as he ran to the dining table.