Chapter 4

NO•ONE█

You woke up hearing metals clanging and giant heavy footsteps coming to your way. It was really dark but you manage to know that you were in the show stage, looking up to the 3 animatronics who stopped in front of you.

"P-Please! Don't kill me!!" you shouted. As the three animatronics continued to stare at you. Suddenly, there was a flash of light so you have to cover your eyes. You don't know where it came from but you thought that it was a distraction for them to have a chance to kill you.

You peeked to your eye and saw them as... humans? Freddy stepped forward to you and lifted your chin, "Do not worry, (y/n). We won't hurt you." he said. You were shocked that you have to avoid him... and them. "H-How did you know my name!?" you shouted.

"We heard from the old night guard." Chica answered. "You have a pretty name, though." she added. Shivering, you couldn't say a word and especially the part when they became humans.

"You're still scared of us. I told you, we won't hurt you." Freddy said to you as he keeps on getting closer. When he was about to touch you, you pushed him away and started running back to your office. You were really scared about that.

They didn't ran after you but when you reached the Pirate's Cove, you saw another animatronic waiting for you and was blocking your way. You slide through him and went straight to the office. You hurried to your desk and was panting.

"HOW TO CLOSE THE DOORS!?!?" you exclaimed, looking around. You found two red buttons on opposite sides labeled as "Door" and below them was a white button which labeled as "Light". You pushed both of them at the same time and the doors quickly went down.

You saw a power bar in th screen of the monitor quickly running down. Then you heard banging on the doors. "Waa! I don't want to die!" you said, panicking.

You look up to the clock and saw the time: 5 AM. I just need to wait a little and everything will be over! You thought. You checked the camera and Freddy(in animatronic form) was just outside your room, or rather, next to your room. He was staring at the camera but his whole body wasn't really shown up. His eyes only have white circle lights.

Power: 28%

You began to panic once more as soon as you saw your power quickly running down but a bell rang and it was 6 AM now!

You opened both doors and quickly ran to the door, only to find Mike and the manager entering.

"Mike!" You grabbed onto him. "Mike, Mike, Mike! I'm so scared!! First of all, I don't know what's happening!" you said while gasping for air after you ran.

"Hold on, Hold on. Mike, I thought you told her everything she needs to know." the manager looked at Mike.

"Yes I did, sir! (y/n), did you answer the phone call? There's usually a phone call during 12 AM. Another guy giving you ALL of the information." Mike asked. The manager continued to look at us, trying to not be "Out Of Place".

"What are you talking about? I haven't received any phone calls! I waited for 2 AM but there was nothing! Only a noisy electric fan and garbages infront of me!" you said. Mike was totally speechless and was probably thinking There's no way that the Phone Guy's recorded messages wouldn't reach the newcomers.

"Mind explaining these, Mike?" the manger said as he raised a brow. "Uhh, I-I, uhhh, eerr..." he mumbled. "And what's with them turning into humans!?" you pointed at the animatronics who were sitting still on the show stage.

"What!?" the manager and Mike exclaimed at the same time.