Chapter 6

NO POV█

You woke up not so late. You sat on your bed and checked what time it is. 10 PM... I got to prepare soon. It was obviously too early for you to go to work so you grabbed your loptop and turned it on. You Googled about the the pizzeria you're working in. Some results came out.

"The pizzeria was closed down years ago?" you were very confused. You read everything that happened in the pizzeria and all of its history. All the results are the same no matter what site you visit. Some of the security guards who applied to that place were killed while others quit. You began to wonder about something... you feel like you have been missing one last question.

You suddenly remembered what it was and typed the words: Freddy's Pizzeria Animatronics turning into humans?

No results were found.

You stood back with a great disappointment and turned around. You saw the clock and it was already 11:45 PM. You stood up and hurriedly dressed up. You also took some snacks with you and ran outside to the pizzeria.

You went inside the pizzeria and was gasping for air. The boss was kinda surprised to see you panting like that for you were about to get late. Everyone would do that. He just smiled and patted your shoulder and then just left.

You headed to the office and sat down.

Cool yourself, (y/n)! This is just another night. Now that you know what to do, all that you have to do is defend yourself... You said to yourself as you calmed your nervous self down. That's right, (y/n). Calm down...

Hours passed by and it was 3 AM. You kept on flickering the lights until Bonnie was by the door. His presence almost gave you a heart attack but instead of just being shocked to death, you quickly closed the door.

You started freaking out and just kept on switching the lights on and off and just wishing that he would just disappear knowing that the shadow was still seen out the window. You opened the door as soon as the shadow disappeared.

You checked the cameras and everything was getting creepier by the moment. You started to panick. "Why did I pick this job!?" You shouted. Someone hushed you from behind. You were shaking. You slowly turned around to see who it was even though don't want to know.

It was Bonnie in his human form. You were about to scream when he grabbed you and covered your mouth so that you couldn't scream. You kept on struggling but it was useless. He was just too strong.

I don't want to die! I don't want to die! I love my life! You keep on saying those sentences in your mind as you kept on struggling.

"It's useless. Just give up already, (y/n)." he said as he was taking you to the backstage with all of the animatronic suits. You were crying. Tears fell from your eyes and your vision is getting blurry. This is it. I'm going to meet my end.

Bonnie made you sat down. You stopped fighting back because of thinking that he was right. It will be useles after all. He bagan to pity you. "I don't want to see you crying. Wipe your tears." he said as he handed a handkerchief to you.

He prepared an animatronic suit infront of you and smiled. You wiped your tears but it was useless as well since your crying just wouldn't stop for you are about to face death.

"What's the point on giving me this? Just kill me already! Isn't that why you brought me here! I just want to live happ--" your words were cut as soon as he quickly kissed you.

He pulled back.

You were blushing hard. "W-What..." you stumbled out. He smiled again, revealing a much beautiful eyes of his. "It's the only way to shut your crying." he said. The other 3 went inside with Freddy clapping.

"Bravo... I like the fact that you stopped her crying but I REALLY hate the part when you made your move." he said, glaring at Bonnie.

You were now very terrified than ever because all of them gathered aound you in human form. They looked at you because you were trembling. "Don't be scared. We already told you before, we're not going to hurt you." Chica said as she sat next to you. You were moving away from her but Bonnie sat next to you as well.

You really were surrounded by the 'things' that wanted to kill you. You couldn't trust them so easily especially when you read an article about them killing people.

You found the door opened and tried to run away but Bonnie grabbed you. "L-Let me go!" You screamed. "Didn't my kiss prove that we're not trying to kill you?" he said.

Freddy and the others raised a brow. "So you really meant to do that..." they said as they glared at him. You felt awkward and weird and tried to struggle out of his grip. He pulled you close and you two were almost kissing again.

Foxy pulled you away from him. "Not nice, dude." Chica stated. You looked at Foxy, getting kind of scared at him. He smirked. "You look very cute." he lifted your chin up, staring at your face. Bonnie pulled you again. "I think Foxy is the one who's not nice." he said.

After a little while...

You sat down, still trembling. "Trust us. We won't kill you." Freddy said. "We might be a bit outta control but we can handle it!" Chica said. All of them were in silence as the while lights in their eyes continued to glow in the dark room, specially Freddy's.

You were thinking of a plan to get out until one came up. You kicked a bucket at them and the bucket was on Freddy's head. They stumbled down as they tried to help him get it off. This was a chance for you to escape.

You ran through everyroom. They were all following you with Freddy, still has the bucket on his head. You went inside the office and shut the doors as quickly as possible but there was no point on doing that now. Since it was already 6 AM.

You ran outside the office again. This time, you were crying.