Chapter 5

█NO ONE█

They didn't seem to believe you on what you have just said. "Look, (y/n). When I was working at night shift, I experienced some hallucinations as well. But please, humans? Your case is new to me." Mike said looking at you.

You felt bad about them not believing on what you said. The manager looked at you and sighed. "You must be very VERY tired from all that. Why don't you just go home and take a rest?" he said then you nodded and walked straight out the pizzeria.

Once you have reached home, you lay down on the couch and thought about what happened. "How was your first job?" you mom approached you. You gave a weak smile, "Not really... fine." you answered which made her a little bit worried. "You know, you don't have to force yourself to that job." she said.

You let out a sigh. "Hey, this is for Andrew so... what choice do I have?" your mom still looks very worried about you. "Well, just don't push yourself, okay?" she said then left to the kitchen.

I'm sure that they turned into humans. I'm sure of it! But... they don't believe me.

You stood up and went straight to your room. You drop your body on the bed and the happenings just can't get out of your head. You still keep on thinking about everything until you finally fell asleep.