Chapter 1

It was your first time in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and you were quite surprised about the place. Your little brother, Andrew, loves going to that place and just literally drag you all the way there if you declined his permission to go.

You have no choice but to go there since your mother will give you 'the glare' if you let your brother go there by himself.

You found an empty seat for you and your brother. A waiter came to take your order. "May I take your order?" the waiter asked. "Uummm... Andrew, what do you like to have?" you asked. Your brother jumped of his seat and stood infront of the waiter. "I want a regular pizza!" he said. "Make that two!" you said.

The waiter wrote down your orders as Andrew watches him. He turned around and left. 'Waiters this days doesn't usually smile anymore.'  you thought.

"Kids, Freddy and his friends are about to start their performance!!~ Make sure to watch!" the speaker said. Every kid ran infront of the show stage, including Andrew. They were all shouting with excitement, that made you cover your ears.

After the curtains had been opened, the bear infront greeted everyone. Then, it signalled the other animatronics and started playing their songs.

I don't get why the children loves watching these guys perform. They're just singing robots.

You went next to Andrew. He turned his head to look up to you and his eyes were filled with amazed. "Sister..." he called to you. "Let's go here everyday..." he said in a weird way which made you feel... uncomfortable. Because, hey!

Who would want to get their eardrums blown because of the children's shouting? Who would want to get their back filled with pain because of looking after their brothers or sisters just to make sure they're safe?

I might die... you thought.

After the performance, you went back to your seats. There were two pizzas on top of your table and it looks like they were put here after the performance. Andrew took a slice and so did you. "Sister, let's do this everyday." Andrew said as he sat down. "Uumm... How about once a week?" you said.

"No! I want to go here everyday!" he took a bite at his pizza. "I want to! I want to! I want!" he was now acting very spoiled that he is starting to get on your nerves. "Alright! Just keep your mouth shut." after him hearing that, he quickly behave himself.

You stood up and went to the comfort room. After going out, you noticed a 'Help Wanted' poster. A night shift guard, huh? This seems alright. It's better than dayshift. I don't want to hear running and screaming kids all over the place.

When you were staring at the poster, you felt someone watching you so you quickly turned around. No one was there except for a brick wall. You felt strange but decided to take the job anyway.

Someone was watching me but... no one was there. Strange...