Chapter 8

█NO POV█

Everyone went to the dinner table and started eating. The only noisy one was Andrew. He began chatting with Chica and that's when the noise started. You just ignored them though as your mom bring more food on the table. "Dont worry. We're here for you." Freddy said as he was getting much closer to you. "Thanks. I'm eating." You said.

"More food, everyone!" Your mom said then everyone cheered. Chica stood up from her chair. "Excuse me, do you have an oven and dough?" she asked. You look at your mom as she nodded. Your mom led Chica to the kitchen, leaving the others with you. "Be good and eat peacefully!" You stated.

"Bon-nie! Why and how did you get here?~" Andrew asked, starting the conversation again. Bonnie smiled at Andrew with Freddy watching them with his eagle eyes. "Well, we ran to get here. Faster than you think. And..." Bonnie said. "We're here for your sister." He gave a weak smile. Freddy laughed. "Of course! I'M here for (y/n)! Bonnie, Chica and Foxy just followed me here." He said.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, lad. I'm here because of my own will, since (y/n) wanted me around, I went to comfort her. You guys just tagged along with me." Foxy said.

That seems to anger Freddy. Bonnie didn't respond and acted like he didn't hear what they both said. Freddy slammed on the table. "What was that you said just now?!" he said, raising his voice a bit. "Ha! You heard me. (y/n) wants me around so she doesn't need you!" Foxy answered.

"Hey! No shouting at the table!" you shouted at them. Andrew laughed at the happenings around him even though he doesn't know what's going on.They were about to fight each other when Chica and your mom went back carrying a hot and tasty pizza. "Yay!! Pizza!" Andrew shouted. You looked at the pizza while it was being placed on the table.

"Where'd you get the ingredients to make this?" you asked your mom. "Oh no, your lady friend here brought some ingredients with her. I was surprised to see how she was cooking it."Your mom said. You look back at Chica. "The ingredients kept on going out of her stomach. I really liked her magic trick!" your mom laughed after she said that.

"Its well cooked and sliced! Please try it, (y/n)!" Chica requested. You took a slice and ate one. Everyone was looking at you while you eat it. Your eyes widen. "W-Wow!!~ It'Âs delicious." You said. "Even much better than what they sell in the restaurant!" you added.

The others took a slice as well and everyone was surprised by the taste.

"Are you a cook in the restaurant?" your mom asked her. "No, I'm a performer." Chica answered. Your mom smiled. "Wow, I never thought that kids love watching you young adults. Other than the animatronics there~" she said.

Freddy raised his hand. "Well, actually. We're the ani--"

You threw the fork to the clock which broke it's glass. Everyone looked at you once again. "L-Look at the time! You guys are performers, right? You better go now ! Ta ta~!!" you shoved them outside and ran to your room.

I can't believe this day. I CANT BELIEVE THIS DAY!! Why did they come here in the first place?! To wait for me to sleep and then kill me?!

Your phone rang. A stranger was calling you. "Hello?" you answered the call. "Hello? Hello! Is this (y/n)?" the caller asked. "Y-Yes." You answered.

"Hey, I'm PG. Sorry for not calling you on your first night. I got... disconnected." He said.

"It's alright. I managed to survive the night anyway."

"W-Well... I'm here at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza with Mike. I know that you just finished your  previous night but will you please come here? I wanted to meet you. I heard a lot about you from Mike."