Chapter 3

YOU█

I still have some time to waste before my shift. I'll take plenty of rest for my energy to be recharge, even though I'll only sit and watch the cameras there. Good thing that my brother is all ready asleep. I'll have trouble napping if he's still awake.

-11 PM-

I woke up at exactly 11 o'clock. I fixed myself up, prepared food and snacks and finally left the house for my job. I only use my feet to get to the pizzeria since it wasn't too far.

I finally arrived infront of the pizzeria. This place just give me the chills. True, it is creepier at night than day. As I went inside the pizzeria, I suddenly stopped when I heard footsteps from the backstage. There aren't only one person there because it felt like more than one.

I waited for the people to show up and when they revealed their faces from the dark. I sighed with relief when I knew that they are only the manager, Mr. Cloak and Mike.

"Oh, (y/n). You're here." Mr. Cloak said with a smile. "Yes, I am." I replied. Mr. Cloak threw a hat at me, it says "nightwatch". "Are you prepared for your shift?" he asked. I smiled and nodded as an answer. Suddenly after seeing Mike from the backstage, a thought came back into my mind.

"Uh, What were you doing in the backstage?" I asked. Then the manager said, "Oh, we moved the animatronics to the Show stage."

My curiosity just went up on it's own. "Mike, did you find something about the noises in the backstage a while ago?" I asked.

"What noises? Why didn't you say this to me?" the manager said as he looked at Mike.

"Uhh, errr, that was just nothing, sir. (y/n) must be hearing some things." he replied.

But really, I believe that it wasn't just my imaginations. I also felt someone staring at me a while ago but...

"Ahh, is that so. Mike, instead of me doing the talkings. Why don't you show (y/n) to her office and discuss all of what she needs to do?" he said then Mike just nodded.

"Follow me, (y/n)." Mike said as I followed him.

As soon as we got to the office, everything was looking fine! Except for the noisy electric fan, messy desk and an old broken phone... besides my chair.

Then he started explaining things like "be careful and close the doors if the animatronics are there". Yeah, right. It's not like they were trying to kill me. I'm a night watch trying to look after them. In fact, they should thank me for that.

Until, when he said "If they get into your room, they'll kill you like how they almost killed me when I was on night shift." What he just said almost stopped my heart. So this is why the poster said "Not responsible for injuries/dismemberment".

"You're kidding, right?" I said. He was silent and sometimes silence means yes.

"Just do it correctly and you'll survive. You might also wanna listen to some talkings, radios and maybe... phone calls." he said as he left with his hand waving goodbye.

Sure hope that doesn't means "goodbye forever". The clock then turned 12, signalling me that it's the start of my shift.

Mike said that if I do it correctly, I'll be fine. So if I'm fine, I'll survive. And if I survive, I can keep my job so that Andrew will stop bugging me about going here everyday.

I checked the cameras and everything seems fine. The 3 animatronics are still on stage and... there is no viewing the kitchen.

Since I'm not doing much, I might as well have some midnight snacks. It wouldn't hurt if I eat during my shift, right?

After I ate my snacks, I felt a little bit sleepy. Gosh, I took a nap earlier, didn't I? It's already 2 AM but no signs of moving. Mike's a bad liar...

I took a nap in order to sweep away my boredness of waiting. And I was completely relaxed when I closed my eyes. There were clanging in the kitchen but I was too sleepy to check them out... and completely fell asleep.