Chapter 11 - FINAL

NO POV

~~11: 23 PM~~

You got ready for your last shift. 5th Night, to be exact. You were still in your house, packing some things you need.

Someone knocked on the door. You went to see who it is.

When you opened the door, it revealed someone whose appearance surprised you and made you really confused. “PG!?!?!” you exclaimed in a tone of a question. He waved at you. “Hi, (y/n). Just here to wish you luck on your final night.” He said.

Am I seeing ghosts? Do I have the ability to see imaginary things? Or maybe I’m just crazy? So many things popped in your head.

You touched PG and he was solid, like a real human. You touched him everywhere. And you stopped and think for a while…

Then you slapped him. There was a response. “Ouch, what was that for?!” he said, rubbing his cheeks.

“You are real! And you’re alive!” you said as you hugged him. He hugged back. “Of course, I am. Why would I be dead?” he said. “But Mike and the manager said that the animatronics killed you.” You stated.

He was silent for a while. You can tell that he was thinking. Was there something wrong to what I’ve said.

“Umm… (y/n), how’d you know Mike Schmidt?” he asked.

You were confused. “What are you talking about? He’s an employee too!”

“Yeah. I know but… Mike’s fired.”

“Huh? Why? How?! When?!!”

“He was fired 3 months ago because he tampered with the animatronics and… the ‘other stuff’. He also died so he’s not ‘here’ anymore.” He explained.

“But… how did he die!? He’s not yet dead! He’s still working at the pizzeria!”

“Maybe, you’re just seeing things.”

That confused you more. You were getting lost on what he was saying. You just left and walked to the pizzeria with PG. you don’t know why he was following you but he’ll go away once your shift started. Someone called you two. “Psst!!”

You two looked around to see who called you. No one was there. “Psstt!!!” it called a again. “Over here, at the alley!!” you two turned around and faced the alley. An old man wearing a coat was there. He had a long beard on his face and seems to be shivering. Why is he shivering? He’s already wearing a coat.

“Hey, you two. You work at the goddamned pizzeria, right?” he said with a grouching voice. “Well, I used to.” PG said while you just nod. “Don’t go in there. Someone planted a bomb there. And… four people were crying. Something bad might’ve happened there. They asked me to give you this.” He handed a paper to you.

“Let me describe the people. There was… a red-haired guy with a hook and an eye patch on his eye, a blonde girl with Magenta eyes, a young punk with lavender hair and a brown-haired guy with a top hat and black bowtie.” He explained. Those were the animatronics in human form, and they gave you this letter.

Now that you’ve thought about it, they didn’t do anything wrong at all. They didn’t kill PG but the five missing children you watched on tv was still unknown. Anyway, you scolded at them even though they didn’t do anything.

“Mr, how did you know there was a bomb there?” you asked the coated-man. “Aye, well… there was a guy who also looked like he was an employee; he was carrying ‘a time bomb’ to that place. He just came in there, too. He didn’t come out yet, though.” The man said. PG quickly ran inside the pizzeria. Mike!!

“Did you see how much time he set that bomb?” you asked him quickly, panicking.

“Well… my vision is not that clear, since I’m old. But about 30 seconds now, that bomb will go ‘BOOM’.” He said to you. You quickly ran after PG, knowing that he’s already inside the pizzeria. The pizzeria wasn’t too far away from you now; you saw it still standing there.

Mike… PG… Freddy… Chica… Bonnie… and Foxy… They’re still inside. But Why?? Why did they lie to me!?

Few blocks away… “Everyon—“

BOOOOOOM!!

The whole place exploded. Rubble. Rubble was in front of you now. You weren’t inside the place when it exploded. But seeing them ‘dead’ due to ‘this’ was just unacceptable. You looked at the time, it was exactly 12 AM. Even though the manager asked you to attend just one last shift, looks like you won’t. Your workplace had fallen, where to start your shift? The burning woods of the place and being surrounded by rubble?

~~~~

After everything, they clarified that the place will no longer be able to stand even though nothing was left. If you really have started your shift, you could’ve died as well.

Your mom went running to you. “(Y/N)!! Are you alright!?” she said, getting a good look on you if you have any injuries. “No, mom. I’m okay…” you said in a lifeless tone. She sighed. “Thank goodness.”

It was also reported that the pizzeria’s manager died few months ago. Looks like you were just working on a haunted pizzeria. That has a chance that Mike died few years ago. Although, you weren’t sure if PG died as well. He was able to come any places. You, Andrew and your mom left your place and went to your grandmother’s place.

While on the travel, you were thinking… you were thinking about everything.

Being… haunted? By the animatronics?

It’s all alright. They didn’t kill me. They were telling the truth.

And I just... treated them like trash.

You remembered the paper that the old man gave you. You took it out and unfolded it.

Here’s what was written:

“Dear (y/n),

     We didn’t do anything wrong. We promised! But if you think so, please forgive us from what we have done. Still, even though ONE of us stole a kiss, don’t ever forget us. And yep, Mike died. We must’ve killed him when he tampered with us a few months ago. He died in the backstage, where the spare Freddy suit is. Have you been there? He usually keeps anyone from going in there.

     Yes, the manager asked his soul to plant a bomb in the pizzeria. We asked the old man to buy you some time so you wouldn’t get caught up with the explosion. Hope that you’re reading this. We love you!

We’re yours forever!

Bonnie, Chica,

Foxy and Freddy!

~~~~~

You cried as you read the letter. Andrew was looking at you but he doesn’t know why you were crying. Tears wouldn’t stop falling from your eyes. It felt like it was endless, forever, infinite.

I…

I was…

.

.

.

.

…So close on saving them.

END