Chapter 2

█YOU█

The Animatronics did their last performance for the day and went to backstage and sat there like frozen things. I took Andrew home first and then went back to the pizzeria. "Sorry, miss. The Pizzeria is closed now. Please come back tomorrow." The waiter said.

"Ah, no, no. I'm here for the night shift job." I said with a smile on my face. "Ah! So you're here for the job. Please follow me." he said then left for the manager's office. I followed him. This waiter doesn't really smile. He should atleast... *sigh*

The waiter led to the manager's office and he interviewed me for a little while then he asked Why do you want to take this job? You know that we will only pay you some few cashes. I thought about how to put my reason into words then just said Because my brother loves this place. It would be nice if I work here because there is a chance that I can show my brother around. The manager just smiled and he continued asking questions for the interview.

At the last minute I was getting bored, he finally said "You're hired! Your shift starts tonight. Midnight to 6 AM" I stood up and thanked him then left the room. That was some quite long interview. Cameras, things, making sure no one mess up the pizzeria or with the animatronics. Sounds easy... I think.

I was still infront of the manager's office with the door shut. Suddenly, I felt someone staring at me, like what I felt when I was looking at the poster. And then, I heard some noises at the backstage. There was a door separating this place to 'that' place so I don't know what it was.

The clanging and noises stopped. I then stepped forward and walked to the door and held the door knob, not knowing of what causing the noise is. I mean, there are only animatronics here. Why would someone get in here? Unless, there is a kid who snucked in.

It's not even the start of my job but I still need to know what is it. I don't know why but...

Someone tapped my back. "Gaah!" I startled. It was a tall man around the age of 20. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! I was just wondering... are you the night shift guard?" he asked.

Know the lesson called, "Don't talk to strangers"? I don't quite understand what that means. I mean, hey! I talked to the manager even though I didn't know what his name was at first.

"Yes, I am. I'm (y/n) (l/n). And you are?" I said and smiled. "My name is Mike. I was also a night shift guard but I have been moved to day shift due to... certain reasons. Anyway, I'm sure you'll do good on your first night." he said.

"Thanks, I hope so too." I replied. "I suppose you know the animatronics?" he asked. "Umm, yep! The manager introduced me to them a while ago." I said. "Well, then. You got to prepare for your shift! Take plenty of rest." he said as he gently push me away from the backstage door.

"Wait, I heard noises in the backstage room! We must check it out!" I said as I stopped. I saw Mike tsked. "I-It's probably nothing! I'll check it out later so, ta ta!" he said as he continued to push me away.

Something is really... strange.