E: Who do you choose?

"Hey, (y/n)!~"

You turned around to see who was calling you; it was Freddy.

"Who'll be your valentine, huh?" he walked towards you and asked.

"Valentines? Isn't it a bit early for that?" You asked him while you were packing foods and stuffs, for no reason at all. XD

"Well... you might as well prepare so when the day comes... you know." he said.

You knew that he was never the shy type-person so he's going to be pretty bold and uhhh... proud when you answered back, saying "you choose him".

"I'll think about it. I still have so much time in my hands here." you said.

"Hey, (y/n)~ Wanna choose me~?!" Chica ran towards the both of you.

"Hey, Chica. You heard our conversation?" you asked.

"Butt off, Chikster. I'm still asking her. Besides, she will probably choose me." Freddy said, feeling proud of himself like one of those boys in O***n Highschool Host Club.

"Yer not de one she's choosing, lad!" said the young-looking fox who changed his voice into a... uhh... old pirate man. "It's surle me!"

"Get off, Foxy! You just came here!" Chica and Freddy yelled at the same time. "Ye lads ARE so slow. Can't ya see it by the lady's face she's making right now?" he pointed at your face; a pokerface.

Bonnie popped out from nowhere and joined the conversation. "I heard she likes music so..."

"No! She will choose me!" Chica yelled. "It's quite obvious that I know her better than you guys!"

"I-D-I-O-T! She saved me remember? It's because... she cares so much about me!"

"I will cut your machinery that keeps you alive if you!!" Freddy pointed at the other three. "You DARE take her!"

"Hey... remember? She had her first kiss with me." Bonnie interrupted. They all looked at him and shouted, "FOR FRIENDSHIP!!"

Everyone was busy quarreling with each other and so, you thought of escaping the fighting people. "Uhh... I'll be going now okay?" They quickly noticed you and stopped when they heard you say those words.

"You have to choose first! For preparations!" They all said at the same time.

"Uhhh... W-Who do I choose...? Someone who's not... hot tempered. Someone who's... calm. And someone who's... understanding?" you stated, looking at the four when you can't tell who because you can't even choose among them.

"It's me."

Suddenly a person fro behind spoke up which made you all look at him. Golden Freddy.

"Yeah~" you cheerfully said as you hopped to the good-looking gentleman and carried you bridal style. Everything went black to the other four.

"WWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT!?"

-END