17. Crazy Thoughts

[A/N] Jesus guys! 3K reads! Before I started this thing I didn't even know I could reach that. But anyways.. Today is my birthday and I decided that I would give you guys a chapter.

Meh... Llama's are fab and TWD makes me emotionanal. (Did you see what I did there?)

Well anyways, I hope this chapter is still good or that you guys didn't delete the book out of your library, since it's been a month, since I kinda deleted the Wattpad app.. Oopss.

Well anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

(More Phan to come since that is like OTP)

{Anthony's POV}

It's been quite some time since I talked to Kalel actually, we've been together for more than 2 days. I just... can't let her go... I don't know what this is.. I shouldn't be so weak.

I slammed my locker shut and turned around, seeing Dan.. I didn't know what to think about him actually... 

"Hey.." He smiled, backpack hanging over his shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be hanging around Phil?" I joked. He looked at me with a strange look and continued.

"Look.. Uhh... Kalel is kind of like my best friend now and I don't want her to get hurt again.. I hope you understand?" he said, not very confident though.

"Oh eh.. yeah.. I get it.." I scratched behind my head. This was harder than I thought.. Maybe I could leave this school.

"I guess we could better walk to our class.." he said, and I nodded, deep in thoughts.

"So what's up with you and Phil?" I asked.

Dan suddenly blushed and laughed a bit. "Yeah AmazingPhil.." He laughed.

"What?" I burst out in laughter. 

"Yeah and I'm Danisnotonfire.." he looked down. "Phil made up the names." 

"Yeah.. You guys are close aren't you?" I asked and looked at him, watching his facial expression change again. 

"We are.." he mumbled something but I din't quite hear it.

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing?" he quickly walked in the classroom and sat down next to Phil, or  'AmazingPhil.' 

I grinned a bit, Phil looked at Dan constantly, the way he worked, or when he gave an answer to the teacher. Phil was in love?

"So how's AmazingPhil?" I joked.

"You told him about the names?" Phil turned red.

"Yes, uh I did.." he started to scribble in his book. I just focused on some other girls which I could play. Kalel didn't feel like 'just a girl I played.'  She felt like my real girlfriend.  I caught a girl staring at me and I winked, she blushed and quickly turned away, and started to giggle with her friends. 

I stood up and walked to their table, the teacher didn't mind us walking and talking trough the classroom anyways. The girls were still talking, and the girl who was staring at me was with her back turned towards me. The girls suddenly fell quiet, as I stood behind her. 

"Hello ladies.." I smirked. 

They giggled, and some just looked at me.

"So... What were we talking about?"

"Dates" one of the girls managed to say.

"Anyone interested in going to the cinema with me?" I grinned and grabbed a chair.

The girls giggled again. 

"Hey I'm serious!" I smirked, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ahem?" The teacher stood behind me, and I took off to my own seat again.

{Kalel's POV} 

Being back with Anthony was literally the best thing that ever happened to me, I was continiously drawing hearts in my workbook. I don't even know, I did those things when I was just a little kid and had a crush on a superstar. I sighed.

"Yes.. Miss Cullen? What is the next answer?"  The teacher, and actually the entire class, looked at me.

Luckily Mari whispered me the answer, it reminded me of the first day at school, and how she told me everything I needed to know. I smiled and mouthed a 'thank you' to her, she simply nodded.

I couldn't wait for the lunchbreak to be honest, finally being with everyone again after the weekend. As soon as the bell rang, I was the first to leave the classroom.

I saw Anthony walking with a group of girls though.

Was this all a trick?

Was this all fake?

Did he only want to hurt me?

Or were that just crazy thoughts?

I sure hope so..