14. Hurt

[A/N] So I'm sitting here in my room, 3.19 AM, (probably not the best idea since I'm ill) and I can't sleep. And I have absolutely nothing to do. So I might just as well write a very small chapter for you guys.. But it can be really bad written since it's almost 3.30 now...  (2,08K reads! Crazy! Thank you all so much. love you <3)

{Shane's POV} [Why not?]

I sat in class as Anthony stormed inside, late, as always. 

"Where did you came from?"  I whispered curiously as he sat down next to me.

"You know.. Girl on my way... Just talked, went to Starbucks, it was early anyways.. What did I miss?" He whispered back as he started unpacking his bag.

"Nothing much, but... You ARE dating Kalel right?" 

"Shane... C'mon.." He smirked at me.

"Mister Padilla! You were late and now you're talking to mister Dawson.. This behaviour is unacceptable! If I have to warn you again I'll not hestitate to send you to the principals office. Dawson.. This is for you too." 

I saw Lisa turn around and give me a 'watch out' look, but I actually didn't care for once. 

"Sorry ma'am.."  He grinned and leaned back.

{Dan's POV} 

"Hey Kalel! Wait!" I ran after her. She turned around luckily.

"Hey.."  She replied with a sweet smile.

"Want to hang with the group today? Just the old group and stuff... Without the players.." As soon as I said that I regretted it.

"Dan... I'm kind of a player now.. And Marzia probably isn't coming if Felix isn't allowed to come... You know that right?" 

I saw people kind of like staring at us.. And Kalel looked at me.

"Play this with me..."  she whispered. And all of an sudden she kissed me..

I don't know what it was but I'll admit it.. I liked it...

"She is a real player.." 

"She dates Anthony the player right?" 

"OOHH ANTHONY WILL BE DEAAD!" 

"Unless he wanted to play her too.." 

"Anthony who?" He stepped in the crowd and saw me and Kalel.. The kiss broke and Kalel looked kind of shocked...

"Anthony..." 

"No explanation needed... I get it. You played me... Don't worry... I didn't love you anyways... I played another girl this morning...." 

I saw in both of their eyes... They were heartbroken... But didn't want to show it... And something had to happen.. 

{Anthony's POV}  

I heard my name around the hallways and went on an investigation tour.. I found out very quickly that Kalel was kissing Dan... I loved her... I really loved her.. This was other than the other girls.. I really melted for her.. I fell for a new player.. How could I? How could I? I walked away without getting an explanation and telling kind of a lie... The school nurse sent me home after I went to her office also known as the mini hospital. No one was home so that was a good thing.

"Don't fall back Anthony... You can do this... Stay where you are and be strong... She didn't change you.. You were not in love.. You were not in love..." I looked at myself in the mirror and repeated this for a while.. I fell on my bed, staring at the ceiling..

You'll get hurt,

Because you love someone....

'If you care about someone, hurt is kind of part of the package..' 

That sounded trough my head until I fell asleep.

[A/N] AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO TRY TO DO RIGHT NOW SINCE IT'S 3.38 AM

But I'll probably end up watching some more YouTube oops..

Well goodnight x