12. The Talk

[A/N] OKAY OMYGOD! 1,28K READS! THANKS SO MUCH! In the beginning, I never would have thought that I would achieve that!

But on the other hand, Kalanthony...
I'm so sad about that... But I'm just going on with everything like I did with Melian.

Kalanthony is still a ship, even though it's not real like Melix, it still exists.

It's something we dream of. Like Phan, we all wish that is going to happen. So we keep dreaming, even though it isn't going to happen. (Maybe 😏)

Okay, well... Uh

Enjoy!

{Kalel's POV}

I was in a Skype-group with the girls. They were all talking about 'The Kiss' as they would like to call it. I was thinking about it. Non-stop to be honest. But I didn't show it. 

"But you two kinda look cute together!" Melanie smiled.

They all agreed and nodded.

"Guys.. It's nothing, believe me, we are just good friends. Okay?" 

I looked at the small screens and they were laughing a bit.

"Yeah sure, it's nothing.." Melanie spoke again.

"Kristin! Dinner is ready!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Shit, got to go! Bye!"

"Kristin?" I heard Zoe before I hung up, and closed my laptop.

That was a close call..

{Anthony's POV}

My phone buzzed again. They were all talking about the kiss from today. Was it with Kalel the same? God no.. Stop thinking about her... Luckily I was going to Disney with the 'Players' and some of Kalel's group. I had all weekend to think about everything else, except her. We were going to sleep there anyways. Maybe even skip the Monday after. Felix and me were going to play some girls there maybe. Well, maybe.. Everything has changed. I turned on my TV and zapped trough some channels. 

"Previously on AMC's the Walking Dead."

How long has that been since I watched that? I found out that I missed quite a lot, but I didn't care, I would just spend one weekend of catching up on this. I thought it stopped anyways..

"Anthony! Wake up dude!" I heard some 'tapping' against my window. 
I fell asleep while watching? I looked on my clock and sighed 7AM, parents were asleep, but I had to go to Disney. Should I say that I felt too ill to go? No.. I'm going.

"BE RIGHT THERE!" I yelled back. "AND STOP WITH THE THROWING!" they were throwing small rocks at my window.

While getting ready and making a small breakfast, I heard my little brother upstairs. Shit... Nope, he had to stay here. 

"Anthony?" Mathew's voice sounded trough the house. I grabbed some other stuff I needed like money, and sunglasses, a lot more though too, and ran out of the house. 

"That took long." Felix looked at me while he used his hand to block the sun out of his eyes. 

"Come on dude! Hurry up, we don't want to be late there, do we? Oh by the way, we are picking up some people though.. So yeah.." Ian said while hanging out of the window. He sat in the drivers seat. "Where were you?" He asked, as I sat down. 

"In bed.."  I replied, like it was the most normal thing in the world. 

"Just go!" Felix said, he was in a hurry.

We picked up everyone from the group, we drove seperate cars though, but we were all together. And Kalel was the last one to be picked up..

And there were no seats available. I sat alone in the back of Ian's car, Felix moved together with Marzia to Ken's car. Ian and Melanie were in the front. So as Kalel sat down, I looked at her. She looked pretty today, as usual.

"If you keep staring that long, your eyes will keep staring in that direction."  She joked, and Melanie and Ian laughed.

"Well you two weren't very different before Kalel was in the car, admit it." I smirked.

For the rest it was silent in the car, an akward silence, except for Siri. She guided us, and Ian joked sometimes.

"It's been a while since I've been in Disney.." I looked around as we walked to the entrance.

"Yeah.. I used to go when I was a kid with my parents.." Kalel smiled, she was happier than in school, this was a totally different Kalel. Even with the movie nights, she was a different person too. Two personalities.. One body...

I was 'scared' out of my thoughts, by someone yelling: "Kristin!" Kalel looked around right away. She even opened her mouth to reply, but shut it.

I'm telling you, there is something about her.

{Zoe's POV}  

I took a picture together with Alfie in front of the castle. He kissed me on the cheek for one. It still felt weird, him and me together. I smiled and leaned against his chest.

"Do you want some Minnie ears?" he grinned, obviously joking.

"Yes! Girls let's buy them!" Melanie walked inside of the store and bought some of the Minnie-ears, and some other souvernirs also for the boys. 

That day was awesome.. But we had to talk to Anthony and Kalel about them.. Kalel has changed, and who is Kristin?

[A/N] Uurghh.. I feel like the worst writer ever. First late with uploading, and then this crappy chapter. 10000x times sorry :( But since TWD has a small stop, I think I might upload more often :D Yayy Well, I'm going to go now.. Bye!