8. The Party, who to play?

{Anthony's POV}

I got mad when Felix said he almost kissed her, Kalel is falling for his trap. Yes, I want to play her, but something is about her. I ran up the stairs and found Kalel there.

"Kalel damnit! You almost kissed Felix? You're falling for his trap! DAMNIT!"

She sat straight up. "eh..."

"Sorry.. I'm a little mad..." I replied and she nodded.

"Well are we going?" She stared at me.

We sat there, for a while. She chewed on her lip. Kalel looked so cute right now. I slowly leaned forward, I wanted to kiss her, she leaned forward too. Our lips were about to touch when her phone rang.

Shit.

She had a conversation with someone, she sounded happy at first but the caller said something which made her totally the opposite. She was quite mad/sad.

But we were going to a party, but first we were going to have dinner.

-Time skip-

Kalel sat next to me in the car, she had her hair in a knot and a mint green top with shorts. It suited her really well. I wore a blue with black shirt my red leather jacket and jeans. Ian wore also a shirt, Felix as well. We stopped at a small restaurant where Ian's mom used to work. Leezah and Cheryl are still good friends but they don't want to accept, that we're players.

As we got out of the car, Kalel shivered.

"Are you cold?" I asked and walked closer. As a reply she nodded. I gave her my red leather jacket before Ian or Felix could give it to her. Ryan and Ken got out of their car as well. Since it was almost Christmas, it was a bit colder and the sun would go down earlier. I didn't mind. We walked inside, while sitting down next to Kalel I felt like everyone almost stared at me. Not at Kalel, at me. They probably wondered why I gave my leather jacket to her.. I wonder myself too..

"Can I have your order please?"

{Ian's POV}

I couldn't stop thinking about Melanie, I really liked her but I needed to play her. Otherwise I'll lose Anthony.. He's my best friend. As we got out of the car I saw Anthony giving Kalel his jacket. What?

He made her his property, we aren't allowed to touch her anymore.. He only did this before he was a player. I walked over to Felix who was talking to Ryan and Ken.

"Felix.. Look at Anthony and Kalel.." Felix would probably be mad. We were all trying to play her. She knew we were players. She let us do stuff, like almost kissing, but she had boundaries. Something was special about Kalel. Not as special as Melanie though.. My mind drifted away again.

{Felix's POV}

After we finished our dinner we drive to the party. I was still mad. Anthony made her his property! He couldn't do that while I was playing her!

I had to do something.. But first the party..

As the night passed by, Kalel got more drunk. I walked towards her and took her outside.

"Kalel.. I love you.." I lied. This was too easy. I saw Joey and Mari, but it looked like they were drunk too. So I let them there.

As soon as I placed myself in the right position, which was that Kalel could get hardly free, I stared in her eyes. Full of happiness and joy. Could I do this? Yes.. I'm a player and I won't let one girl change me. Not one.

I pressed myself against her, and she was pressed against the wall. I felt our lips connect and she didn't resist. I played her...

As the night passed I saw her grinning and walking outside with Ian, wait.. Another player? This is my project and he stays away!

I found them kissing, again Joey and Mari were nearby.

Did I miss something?

As soon as Ian was away, she stood up and started to cry. What?

{Kalel's POV}

I guess I kinda played Ian and Felix, yes I drunk way too much. As soon as I was alone with Joey and Mari I started to cry. They comforted me though.. But it didn't help.

"I feel so bad for Ian and Felix, but also for Mariza and Melanie.. And Anthony.." I mumbled Anthony's name.

"Kalel.. What?" Mari looked at me.

"Because they have a crush on Ian and Felix?" I said, acting like the Anthony part didn't happen.

I walked away casually and saw Felix, I ignored it and walked to the bar thing. Grabbing another drink, I heard Anthony.

"Alcohol isn't good you know.."

"It fades away the pain.."

"What pain?"

I grabbed another drink. How many did I take by now?

Grabbing the bottle I walked to the couch and sat down. I started to laugh with no reason.

"Pain Anthony. Pain pain pain.. The word sounds so funny when you say it more and more.. Liam Payne!" I laughed again and drank out of the bottle.

"Kalel.. You're drunk.. Give me that bottle.."

I started to giggle.

"Maybe you're drunk! If you want to have the bottle, catch me!" I laughed and ran, Anthony followed. He still followed even though I ran upstairs..

"You're getting old Anthony!" I laughed.

{Anthony's POV}

As I ran behind Kalel I realized how cute she was. But I realized she was drunk and my property.

She ran inside a bedroom and she followed.

She ran and fell on the bed.

"Kalel.." I said sirious, and lifted her from the bed.

While she giggled, I made her stand up. She looked at me, I looked at her. We leaned closer to eachother and she smiled, this is where we stopped. I felt her lips press against mine, they were sweet. She pressed me against the wall, she was quite strong.

"never go away Anthony.. Never.."

"I promise..." I whispered, even though I knew I couldn't..