5. The next morning

I woke up and yawned.

"Morning Kalel." Someone said to me.

I jumped up as I saw who it was. "Anthony!" He was shirtless and just in grey sweatpants. "What am I doing here?"

"Well you fell asleep last night during the movie, so I brought you to my bed. I slept on the couch." 

My eyes widened as he said that. "No you just should have woken me up and I would have gone home and..." I was cut off.

"Woah Kalel... Calm down.. First breakfast.." He smiled and I jumped out of bed walking behind him.

It was so hard to play them. Felix was like one of the best players. Ian is like the worse because he doesn't want to, but he does that to be friends with the popular ones. I don't know about Anthony.

I sighed. "What's wrong?" Anthony grabbed some cereal.

"Nothing... Just thinking and stuff.." 

"About..."

"Private things.."

"Right.." 

There was an akward silence of us eating. 

"Any plans?" He asked.

"Nope."

Another akward silence. I looked at the clock. 10 pm. 

"I guess I have to go.. I'll talk to you later.." I stood up.

"Okay.." he sounded sad, probably one of his player tricks.

As I walked to my house I heard Ian.

"Hey Kalel, what were you doing in Anthony's house?" 

"Oh.. Hey Ian! We had a movie night, why?"

"Just wondering...."

"Okay.." 

"Hey, do you want to hang out today?" 

"Oh I would love to but my friend Melanie is coming over today so you know.."

"I don't care if you bring her with you.."

"Uhm... Okay.. Just call me." 

"Okay.." he smiled and I walked into my house.

{Time skip} 

"Mel! Let's gooo!" I called her. 

"Yeheeess! Coming!" she walked down the stairs and we walked outside. Ian was already waiting for us to come. He stared at Melanie. 'Wow' he mouthed. And I grinned. A player falls in love?

Melanie was also staring at him. 

I'll just leave them alone.. Or should I go with them. Maybe I'll go over to Felix, I had to play him. But how?