1. The new girl.

I looked around. This school was massive! How am I going to find my way? I sighed and searched for my locker. I finally found it, after an hour of search, and as I turned around I saw this bowl-haired boy and an emo-haired boy. I shook my head and walked as quick as possible to my class.

"Miss Cullen is it.... Am I right?" the teacher looked over her glassed and I nodded.

"Take place next to miss Takahashi..." She said and pointed to a place where an Asian girl sat.

"Hi.." I sat down.

"Hey.. New here?" She smiled.

"Yes.. Kalel.." I sticked my hand out.

"Mari..."

It stayed silent.

"Well have you heard it? Maybe they're going to have dorms in that building.." She pointed at another buildig.

"Ah okay.. Hey, ehm just a question, can I sit with you in the lunchbreak?"

"Yeah sure.."

We compared our lessons.

"Oh look, you have Arts with Graceffa." She smiled. "He is in my friend group. So just walk with him and everything will be alright...."

I nodded.

As soon as the bell rang, Mari showed me the way to the Arts class and introduced me to Joey, a cute boy. We talked a bit about Pokémon and found out that we had a lot in common. We talked the entire time until we got to the lunchtable.

"Hello everyone! Nice to see you again! This is Kalel." Joey hugged everyone and introduced me.

I just stood there, it was kinda akward.

"So their names are, Zoe, Alfie and Dan and Phil from Britain." Joey explained, well you could hear it.

"Tyler, Connor, Meghan, Shane, Lisa, Ryan, Cat and Mari." he continued, this group was huge!

"From Italy our beautiful Marzia."

The girl waved at me, she seemed nice.

"Oh wait.. David, Joshua and Matt."

"Hey! It's Lasercorn, The Jovenshire and Sohinki!" Joshua told him.

We exchanged numbers and with the girls I was going to have a movie night. So far this was the best first school day ever.

I walked to my locker as I saw the bowl haircut. Without his friend he seemed nice.

"Hi I'm Ian. I've never seen a beauty like you before, are you new here?" he asked.

"Uh-" I was cut off.

"Ian, your flirting is just.." the voice stopped. "Sorry for how Ian acts..."

"Sorry, Felix, and my buddies, Ken and Ryan, aka Cry."

He seemed nice too. I rolled my eyes as someone else joined.

"Hey, are you alright?...... Leave her alone.." he asked me politely. He was a bit rude to the rest.

"I hope they didn't do anything bad to you..." his calm voice made me want to hug him.

I shook my head. "Everything is great.." I mumbled.