13. Little Kids Again

[Kalel's POV]
Zoe and Alfie ran trough the park like little kids.
Marzia and Felix walked hand in hand, until Felix ran away, and Marzia followed.

"Stop Felix!" Marzia laughed, as she tried to grab his hand again.

"Come and get me if you can!" He grinned and ran further.

She rolled her eyes and followed, they disappeared out of sight.

"Alone.. They are like little kids." Anthony grinned.
"Well you can be one too." I replied.
"Hey!" He acted like he was hurt about that comment.
"Oh come on!" I laughed and slapped him softly.
"OUCH!" He joked again.
"Sorry!" I laughed.
"A kiss would help...."
I looked up, he looked at me. He grinned, I grinned back. He was a player.

'Okay, don't let him have a special place in your heart Kalel. You still have to play him.' I talked to myself.

We were about to kiss, but Melanie and Ian were there too. We forgot about them.
"Instead of kissing we could go to that attraction Anthony!" Ian laughed and pulled him further.
Melanie looked at me with a 'you're falling for him-' look.
I rolled my eyes.
"You're the one who fell for a player.."

While in line for some rollercoasters, I looked around. This was one of the best days of my life..

And for the others probably too.

I felt like a kid again.

{Felix's POV}
I looked at Marzia and poked her. After that running off.

"Stop Felix!" Marzia laughed, as she tried to grab my hand again.

"Come and get me if you can!" I grinned and ran further.

She followed me, luckily it wasn't that busy here, so we could run without bumping into someone.

"Alfie!" I shouted and he looked backwards. "Save me from the monster!" I joked.

This is a whole different Felix, and it seemed that everyone liked it. For today I would act like this.

For Marzia.

[Ian's POV]
Life as a non-player was pretty cool so far, Melanie was super sweet and the group she was in, was so awesome!

We ran trough the fast-pass line to be the first to enter. This was one of those water slides thing. With those logs you could sit in.
Because we were in such a big group we couldn't fit in one boat, so we spread out over about 4 boats.

With me, Melanie, Kalel and Anthony in the first boat.
Marzia, Felix, Zoe and Alfie in the second.
And the rest, I was unable to see because we already took off.

Completely soaked, we walked trough the park. We laughed all about eachother about how we looked.

"You look crazy!" I laughed at Anthony. "So the emo hair returns!"

Anthony laughed. "Yes indeed my friend. My hair has it own will." He tried to talk in a fancy way, which made us laugh more.

"Come on let's eat!" Melanie grabbed my hand and ran over to a steakhouse. It was pretty late already, so a good time to eat.

As soon as we walked out of the steakhouse, it was dark already. The lights lit up the park in a romantic way, and I gently took Melanies hand. She looked up and smiled.
"I love you, Melanie Moat.." I smiled and we kissed.