6. Action time

As I layed in Felix's arms I was thinking of a way to play him. I climbed on top of his lap. I placed my hands on his cheeks and leaned closer. Hoping this was going to work. I felt him grinning and he placed his arms around my waist.

Shit.. I was becoming a player.. This wasn't who I want to be..

I climbed of his lap and grabbed my coat. 

"Where are you going?" Felix stood behind me.

"Somewhere away from here.." I opened the door and walked away.

"Kalel!" I heard Felix, he sounded worried though.

I kept walking to Anthony's house. It was the only place I felt safe. I sighed and knocked on his door.

"Who is it?"

"Me.. Kalel." 

"Wait a minute!" 

As soon as he opened the door, there was a smile on his face. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked as we walked towards the couch.

"I was at Felix's place but I walked away to you." 

"Hm.. " He walked to the kitchen and came a few minutes later back with popcorn and drinks. He opened Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He zapped trough the shows.

"I don't care..." I leaned against his shoulders. 'As long as I am with you' I tought after that.

[A/N] Just a very quick update for you guys! I am starting another book! Yes! I guess.. Ehm.. Okay baii!