15. Memories

{Kalel's POV}

I sat in my room with Lilly next to me. She was new at this school but already one of my best friends. She heard what was going on between my friends, Anthony and me.

"Girl you need to talk to him, you know?" She said while flipping her long black hair behind her back.

"I know, but I just can't you know.." I sat up straight and started to play with her hair, make braids in it and stuff.

"He needs to know the truth.. " She took of her cap.

I sighed and layed back again. 

"Kalel... I know it's hard for you, I get it..." 

"Lilly-!" I was cut off.

"No! You know what..." She grabbed my phone and stood up, quickly walking away and putting it next to her ear.

"Who are you calling? Lilly! Come on!" 

"Hi.. Anthony.. I know you don't want to talk to her, Kalel, and she doesn't want to talk to you either, but... You know.. She loves you and she wants you to know the truth.. Please call back on my phone number.." 

I walked away, and fell on my bed, grabbing my laptop.

"Kalel... I'm sorry.. I wanted to help you.." 

"You didn't need to call him.."

"iisuperwomanii helps in love.." She grinned and sat down next to me. "Watcha doin?" 

"Nothing, iisuperwomanii." I laughed at her.

"See, you needed help, you're laughing again, it's better than sitting here crying. Do you want to prank some of our friends?" 

I looked at her. "Let's do it.." 

{Anthony's POV} 

My phone started buzzing.

"What now..?" I asked out loud and walked to the charger. I looked at the screen and saw her name.. I should probably delete her number...

Answer it or don't answer..

I just wanted to answer as the call stoppped.. Hopefully she left a voicemail. I checked and, yes, a voicemail. I smiled and listened to the message.

I could play her, and break her heart again..

Just like I did before...

{FLASHBACK}

"Hey..." She smiled at me. I smiled back.

" How are you baby?" I asked as she sat down in the bus next to me.

"I'm fine!" Her phone buzzed and she ignored me, texting with someone, that was the first clue, why didn't I notice that before?

She hung out more often with other boys, kind of forgot me. Until one day I saw her kissing another boy in the Biology class. 

I was mad, or sad, I didn't know, but what I did know is that everyone looked at me, even the girls, I was popular, just like her. I wasn't in the football-team like he was, but she was a cheerleader. A lot of girls admired me, I was like, a boy who wasn't scared of anyone, or anything. 

Except love.. 

I was afraid to love someone again..

She called me, and I answered. "Baby I love you! He kissed me I swear!" 

She played me, I would have seen it. But I took her back, and people called me crazy, but I didn't care, because she was back. My vision blinded of love, and she played me again. That was step two. She even laughed at me.

But she called again, this time I didn't answer, I didn't want to see her. But again that excuse.

And that changed me, I would take her back 'fake'  and I would play her..

Give her the pain that she gave me..