chapter 2.

Chapter 2.
Pain.

"Mia I had again louder this time, I walked out of the door trying to trace the voice when I heard something banging at a particular door,I stood right in front of the door waiting patiently for something unknown, when I heard my name.

"Mia....(with courage I pushed the door open and saw the footprint of blood,I followed the footprint and found Ethan sitting by the bath filled in blood,I would have been happy to have seen yet another soul gone but not him, I and Ethan had blended well to be separated).

"I still remember the day he was admitted, he was having a heart failure, Ethan is the nicest person I have ever known, he listens to you and is also supportive and I also take him as a family which I have never been part of".

"No,I shouted going closer to him, Ethan what happened tell me, who did this to you?

Ethan>>>
"I.. Want..to die, I have nothing to live for anymore I am just a pain in the neck".

Mia>>>
"No Ethan I am always here for you, you have me to take care of.

Ethan>>>
"Chocking", please then help me, help(his voice echoed as I watched him slowly going,soon something happened something or someone with a visible knife pissed his throat, I tried to stop it but it was too late he was gone,that was the first day I ever felt pain or even cried for someone".

"I went around the room searching vigorously for who killed Ethan but found no one, I soon caught a glimpse of a lady in a red gown with dark fine hair sitting on the bed where Ethan laid laughing hard and I had her say just three words, I love blood, I saw strings of blood rushing down her mouth, I rushed to grab her and asked her why she killed Ethan but I saw her no more".

" I ran out of the room with tears in my eyes and was also soaked with blood".

Hey, lovely readers pls comment, vote ,please note that your comments are really important,there will be a picture of the lady Mia saw.😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤💓