chapter 4

Chapter 4.
The past.

"I went to my favorite restaurant (clexis),I go their mainly to get my head cleared and also enjoy the music and fresh air".

"I sat at a table well arranged with two sit placement and held up the menu card to see what suit's my taste, I called the waiter and just made do with French fries and chicken sauce, even if I wasn't hungry I had to eat to free my mind a little, the waiter came with my order,I prepared myself for the delicious meal,as I began to eat I heard a sound only to look up and see Noah a staff from the hospital,he is handsome,tall and good at his work,I see him as someone who has passion for his job, he is a medical doctor, who is admired by all not only in skills but in looks too and I kind of find him attractive too,at his voice, I chocked a little bit on my food and snapped out of my thought".

Mia>>>
"Hi, Noah".

Noah>>>
"Hi, can I sit here".

Mia>>>
"Of course have a sit, here is the menu make an order,he is a heavy snack eater he  ordered for two Burger's and one fruit juice,we sat there silently just eating until he broke the silence".

Noah>>>
"I didn't actually want to talk about it but I have to because I am eager to know, it's actually about the murder case today,did you really see a lady or where you trying to protect your interest".

Mia>>>
"Well I actually saw a lady, I said the truth, after he died I was trying to search for who had done that when I saw a lady in red with dark fine hair and blood on her mouth, the words I heard were I love blood but when I was going close to ask her why she killed Ethan , I didn't see her again,so that's it".

Noah>>>
"It was a long time ago,it was said that their was a girl named Matilda in the hospital she was a cleaner, she did her job so well,her voice was the most melodious voice ever heard,she sings like the Bird's in the sky, but one day she was seen crying by the tree side, she refuse to tell anyone the reason,she was bleeding profusely and when they took her to the hospital they found out she was raped by someone, she remained depressed, never sang her song's again just did her work,one day she was walking on the part of the road which she had that same accident she planned that she will catch and kill the man who raped her,she saw a man standing beneath a tree and recognized him as the one who raped her, she ran towards him and gave him a firm grip, no matter how he struggled he couldn't pull away, she took out a small knife from her pocket and stab him right in his throat, he died instantly,she bent over and put her mouth on the cut and sucked his blood, she dragged him back to the hospital tore him open and retained his body and blood in a bath tub, she always felt the urge to kill and also drink blood, she often killed patient's drank their blood and took their bodies, she had hatred for the world and creatures in it ,she taught no one cared for her well being, one day she met a guy and started crushing on him, they became lovers but one day she caught him cheating, she killed the girl and her lover dragged them down to the room and put their bodies in the bath tub, she couldn't live knowing that she was the one who killed her lover,she went to the bath of dead bodies which was filled with blood,  pulled her cloth and drowned her self with the blood,it was told that her spirit roamed round the hospital killing silently".

Mia>>>
"Do you think she is the one who killed Ethan?, the room became quiet and we went back to just eating, I couldn't get my mind off what Noah just told me I was wondering whether she could be stopped, we finished lunch, Noah paid for both of us and we left together back to the hospital,there wasn't too much work for me to do so I decided to drive back home,I walked to the car park as I proceed to my car I saw.............

Hey, Dear readers,thanks a lot for reading hope you stay in touch till the next chapter, who knows what will happen next,pls feel free to vote and comment😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍.