chapter 10.

Chapter 10.
My past.

"I laid down on my bed not wanting to go to the hospital as I wanted to take a day off  to think of what have been happening lately in my past and present life, I just couldn't seem to understand why life had to be so hard and cruel at the same time, I thought of me being a nobody not even having a surname as this thought's rushed through my head I felt tears roll down my cheeks".

"Nine years ago while I was still in the orphanage, I watched as every single friend I had was adopted except me,I was not sure why, I don't think I was ugly or even had any bad behaviour, at those times I was seen as the best kid with a good character, I was excepted to be taking even before other's but no I was literally left behind ,The owner of the orphanage named me after his wife and also gave me his surname but didn't adopt me, I was often called the unlucky kid by some kids who made fun of me, I can still not forget when I was named Mia Nelson, with tears in my eyes I walked up to Mr mark asking him why I have not being adopted yet and he gave me a low keyed smile and told me to take him as my father and told me from that minute I was now part of the Nelson's family but that was all a lair, he never adopted or took me to his home,with this I decided to work harder towards school and become a nurse,i went to a small school but was determined to learn much so i did".

"But even till this minute,that i have achieved what i always wanted which is to be a nurse, any time I  look back I find out that every thing that had happened were just fake,I wish I could have a better life and also a family,I have lived a life of regrets and envy's thinking of when things will get better".

"With everything that has been going on, I am getting fed up with the job and everything around me,I felt like taking my life, I am tired of the world".

"I hear voice's talking at the balcony but when I looked outside I saw nothing but when ever I aren't looking I still hear voice's when I shoot my eye's to sleep I  hear a familiar voice shouting my name from a distance".
"Mia..Mia............"

Hi, readers,pls follow up this lovely chapter and see what all this is heading at don't miss,  please don't forget to comment and vote 😊😍😍😍😍😘😘😘❤❤❤.