chapter 6.

Chapter 6.
The attack of the foursome.

"As I got to work, every where seemed full, I could hear screams and voices of people crying, I taught someone else has gone down but that wasn't it, from the explanation the four girls were attacked in the middle of the night by something, they were hurt badly in several spot's, one of the girls was almost killed as I could see the slash of a knife on her neck on the same spot as Ethan, I began to suspect the lady with a red dress and black hair".

"One of the girl's whose name was Evelyn, narrated that they were on their way home when they say a lady who said her name was Matilda, she was dressed in red and had a black hair, she fought with them, she was about killing Alyssa,the one with the scratch of a knife, when Chloe hit her on the head with an iron,in retaliation for what Chloe did she broke Chloe's arm,as for Nevaeh she is going to be a cripple for life because she was stabbed on both leg's when trying to runaway".

"Their were taken to the emergency ward as they sustained severe injuries, they were treated and hospitalized till they get well fully. I was sent to give each their drugs for the day, I found my way to Nevaeh's room, she said her leg's ached badly,as I stepped in I saw her lying down crying, I went close and asked".

Mia>>>
"Are you okay, should I get you something".

Nevaeh>>>
"No,it's nothing I'm fine,I was just thinking of the rest of my life with out my leg's ,she smiled as tears rolled down,I was told I will be getting my drugs soon".

Mia>>>
"Yes that's true, I am actually here to give you your drugs, here you go, I brought out some capsule's gave her water and gave them to her after she drank the medicine i proceed to leave, when she called me back and said".

Nevaeh>>>
"Please promise me nurse that you will not allow Matilda into the hospital, promise she said again".

Mia>>>
"Don't worry about her Nevaeh, she can't come here, your safe with us and please call me Mia".

Nevaeh>>>
"Thanks, Mia pls do keep her away'.

Mia>>>
"Okay,Nevaeh please have a good day I said and left her ward, I proceed to Chloe's ward, gave her a first aid and drugs as she kept staring at me awkwardly, she said nothing but thank you when I was done, I left and headed to Alyssa ward, I got in and she panicked a lot until I convinced her, I gave her a first aid for her neck cut and also gave her some drugs for the pain, she was unable to say a word due to the fright,I left her ward and went to Evelyn's ward, who lost so much blood and fainted after the narration of what happened, I put her on energy and pain drip and left the hospital to have something to eat as I was famished".

Hi,lovely reader's first of all I  will have to say happy valentine's day to all, please follow up this interesting story, up to the next chapter,i actually wrote it in a rush so if their is any mistake pls comment thanks, pls don't forget to vote and also comment, I won't mind if you follow to give some support,thanks😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤.